• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Which one would you choose: SN or hanging?
Which of them is more effective / more peaceful?

time2fly

time2fly

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2022
Had SN but SI was too strong. Going hanging instead. Drinking the cup is the same thing as stepping into full suspension. You know there's no going back and you know it will be uncomfortable.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Gustav Hartmann
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Which is most attainable? They both work well is you prepare correctly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would certainly go with the SN if I had access to it over hanging. Hanging sounds like a difficult method to succeed with and there is also the risks involved with that method. I think that the SI would be easier to overcome with a poison method rather than with hanging. There is a reason why so many wish to obtain SN as after all it's a reliable method.

• Hugs
Reactions: drmihilo, touhoufan, W3akCr3atur3 and 2 others
L

LivvenDe

Student
Sep 22, 2021
I will go with both... I want to raise my odds of success

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do not make it too complicated. The more variables you bring in, the more that could cause a problem.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Ads and B4mbi
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! šŸ„²
Nov 21, 2022
i'd choose hanging. it's quicker and with practice you lose consciousness quicker which make it more peaceful

Reactions: Aisley, Gustav Hartmann and Worndown
born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
SN mainly due to the risk of brain damage on failed hanging. Moreover i dont want anyone to see the sight of a dead blackened face body. Both are reliable if done with planning in my opinion. Personally will checkout via SN soon

Reactions: jessisme
Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
This thread is everything I hate reading. Both sides saying one is better or worse.

Ive considered all the options. More so the options I may or can have access to, as well as the effort I need to acquire it. Also matters if you care about being cremated or open casket. My final choice is SN.

Reactions: jessisme
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If a cry for help, SN. If a genuine informed decision to CTB, then hanging for me.

SN is just too unreliable, too slow and depends on other drugs to work properly. I would hate to wake up in hospital in a right mess from SN but thats just me.

Only each person can work out whats best for them. Objectively the best method for anyone is a shotgun to the head but its not practical, sensible or realistic for 99% of us.

Reactions: B4mbi
Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
If a cry for help, SN. If a genuine informed decision to CTB, then hanging for me.

SN is just too unreliable, too slow and depends on other drugs to work properly. I would hate to wake up in hospital in a right mess from SN but thats just me.

Only each person can work out whats best for them. Objectively the best method for anyone is a shotgun to the head but its not practical, sensible or realistic for 99% of us.
First and foremost I am not being argumentative, I just want to state that many of the failures people hear about are inadequate procedure or doing things that interfere with the process. People have been successful from the most basic as drinking the right amount or fasting even with vomiting. We know there are multiple factors in play when it comes to ctb.

Nonetheless you need to find the best option for yourself and properly research options. If it was that easy many of us would be gone already.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Which one would you choose: SN or hanging?
Which of them is more effective / more peaceful?
I used to be pro SN, but I've given up on that method today. Out of the two, I'd rather personally do full suspension hanging.

Reactions: purplehearted and AnonymousS
almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
As long as you do your proper research and know exactly what you're doing - sn is more peaceful and convenient imo

Reactions: jessisme, W3akCr3atur3 and disorder
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov šŸ˜¢
Nov 17, 2022
I would certainly go with the SN if I had access to it over hanging. Hanging sounds like a difficult method to succeed with and there is also the risks involved with that method. I think that the SI would be easier to overcome with a poison method rather than with hanging. There is a reason why so many wish to obtain SN as after all it's a reliable method.
Do you not have access to it where you live?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Do you not have access to it where you live?
No, if I had access to it I would already be long gone at this point. Suicide is very difficult and complicated for me personally.

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
full suspension hanging - done right you are unconscious in a few seconds, and there is no turning back once you have stepped off.

Reactions: Worndown and Gustav Hartmann

00nobody00

Jan 25, 2023
I personally would not pick either one, but being from the states and living near a notoriously crime ridden city, I probably have better access to more alternative and effective means to ctb than some people on this forum. Hanging is readily available and from what I have researched can be quick and effective if done properly. I have seen dozens of videos on the internet of people ctb by hanging and it never looked very pleasant. Everything I have read about SN sounds awful as well and the preparation seems very convoluted and tedious.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Both seem unpleasant to me

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are no "pleasant" methods.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
Hanging for sure. I couldn't get myself to drink SN. And even if I could, I would certainly vomit before it has any effect. I tend to vomit from every substance you can possibly vomit from: alcohol, MDMA, opoids, shrooms, Peyote cactus,...

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
The truth is nobody knows for sure. You can look at observations and surmise SN appears more peaceful, but we don't know for sure what that person is experiencing. We cannot say with certainty that they are feeling nothing even if it appears so.

If you want a best guess it would be SN as many documented successes look reasonable whereas you can be sure that hanging by a rope is not going to be pretty.

As for effectiveness, they're both very effective but both have various considerations. In short both need to be done with care and diligence.

E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
What if you take some pill that knock you out before hanging. wouldn't that make it peaceful? I want to try that

chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
after not being able to go through with hanging (full or partial) hoping will have more success with SN (if i manage to get some)

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
What if you take some pill that knock you out before hanging. wouldn't that make it peaceful? I want to try that
I' m also thinking about thatā€¦

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
I'd love to do SN but my finances are tracked so I can't relapse in addiction so hanging is my go to plan

Reactions: Worndown