chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I'm debating between using SN or shooting myself while falling off a 700 foot tall bridge. The gun/bridge combo would be 100%. Biggest concern with SN is the 20-30 minutes where I could call EMS and/or have a major panic attack. Thoughts?

Reactions: LastFlowers
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Nothing says a gun can't be combined with SN. If you are worried about changing your mind, then maybe you should consider your options. Never jump and bang. The bang should precede the jump

Last edited:
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, LastFlowers and chrisbate7
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That's what I worry about with things like SN..that period of waiting, I won't be able to stand it. I do so want a gun, god I just want this all to be over instantly. It's so fucking exhausting!!!

Reactions: Metalhead
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
That's what I worry about with things like SN..that period of waiting, I won't be able to stand it. I do so want a gun, god I just want this all to be over instantly. It's so fucking exhausting!!!
Yep I think a ton of people using SN would cave and call an ambulance during the countdown to being unconscious. I just got my SN today, probably doubtful I'll have the balls to drink it and follow through to death