Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
My priority is a method that does not fail, my problem with full hanging is my obesity, I do not know to what extent it can interfere.

And my problem with SN is that I have a hiatus hernia in my stomach, making the method very difficult.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
If you can I would recommend SN. Once you take the meds and SN it is now out of your control. You just have to rest up and wait.

Hanging could be a challenge if you're overweight as the rope could snap.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Would you like to talk about what has brought you to this desperate point in life?
Maybe,get some more perspectives that way?

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
My priority is a method that does not fail, my problem with full hanging is my obesity, I do not know to what extent it can interfere.

And my problem with SN is that I have a hiatus hernia in my stomach, making the method very difficult.
Another hernia sufferer.... the amount i cross ins depression and anxiety forums is staggering including myself, it can't be coincidence im sure they reek havoc on mental health for some people.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Djfrend and Saed
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Another hernia sufferer.... the amount i cross ins depression and anxiety forums is staggering including myself, it can't be coincidence im sure they reek havoc on mental health for some people.

In my case I have hernia since I was very young
If you can I would recommend SN. Once you take the meds and SN it is now out of your control. You just have to rest up and wait.

I have a rope that I know is strong.

what worries me about SN is my hernia.
Would you like to talk about what has brought you to this desperate point in life?
Maybe,get some more perspectives that way?

It's hard to explain, I really should be reborn to not be at this suicidal point, but thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

True, but presumably if you buy decent hardware store rope, it will have the weight capacity stated on the packaging? Obviously this would still redirect any weakness further up to the point of attachment between rope and anchor point, so you would want to test this thoroughly with your full bodyweight in a non-hanging manner.

Hanging may also be made less pleasant by excess fat around the neck area meaning that pressure may be placed on the less peaceful windpipe and/or jugular veins rather than the desired carotid artery. But that is just a guess, I don't know a whole lot about hanging as a method.

Reactions: Eren and lostangel
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
True, but presumably if you buy decent hardware store rope, it will have the weight capacity stated on the packaging? Obviously this would still redirect any weakness further up to the point of attachment between rope and anchor point, so you would want to test this thoroughly with your full bodyweight in a non-hanging manner.

Hanging may also be made less pleasant by excess fat around the neck area meaning that pressure may be placed on the less peaceful windpipe and/or jugular veins rather than the desired carotid artery. But that is just a guess, I don't know a whole lot about hanging as a method.

I bought a rope a long time ago from a specialized site that will hold my weight.

Reactions: autumnal
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone else have a hiatus hernia in the stomach and are considering using SN?