cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
Hi guys, ive read a lot of posts about somebody said he managed to order SN , cyanide, or other lethal toxins. I live in Hungary, in Europe , could you guys recommend some reliable websites from which i can order some lethal toxin?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Hi! SN can be found in a certain crafts site, you probably won't have a problem with customs (it dispatches from Russia or Ukraine depending on which one you choose).

Reactions: cosimaniehaus
cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
Thank you. Could you please name one ?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Thank you. Could you please name one ?
There is only one, which I hinted at. It is not a desirable action to give names and links to sites as they can compromise our sources. You are new so you can't send or receive private messages yet, but I'll tell you that its name starts with an "E". With the information I provided you can find it easily using DuckDuckGo (I checked and it is always in the first ten).
I'm not even sure how much I should tell so if a "more senior" member sees this and disagrees with how I handled the situation please correct me.

cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
There is only one, which I hinted at. It is not a desirable action to give names and links to sites as they can compromise our sources. You are new so you can't send or receive private messages yet, but I'll tell you that its name starts with an "E". With the information I provided you can find it easily using DuckDuckGo (I checked and it is always in the first ten).
I'm not even sure how much I should tell so if a "more senior" member sees this and disagrees with how I handled the situation please correct me.
Thanks. If you can delete your answer , do it as you want,.i dont want to get amybody in a hard situation. I will.search for it in duckduckgo.

ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I am looking for someone who knows about LIQUID kcn.
I might get a hold of 50ml arriving in a few days.
Yet I know solubility is different powder vs liquid.
Can anyone tell me anything at all regarding this topic?

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I am looking for someone who knows about LIQUID kcn.
I might get a hold of 50ml arriving in a few days.
Yet I know solubility is different powder vs liquid.
Can anyone tell me anything at all regarding this topic?
Create a thread with help and people might be able to help ya