• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bunni'sLullaby

Bunni'sLullaby

iterum occurremus ultra saturni circulis
Dec 3, 2023
I finally have access to DMing. I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but most sources are provided via personal messaging. I saw a recent article of a successful suicide via SN & she ordered SN from Amazon (mailed from US to UK). Surely, someone knows something or knows a reliable source for SN or N? Maybe even both together?? I have wanted to die for a long time, but I can't get past SI or guilt yet. I think finding a way that isn't violent (i.e., gunshot, because the only other option I can plan for is getting a .357 w/ hollow points--thanks, America) would help with SI or the part of guilt involving someone finding me. I know how seeing someone you love in a gruesome scene never leaves you. Can anyone comment or DM suggestions? I feel like I'm practically begging on my knees at this point. I want the comfort of knowing I actually have an out.

Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
I would also like this info, I don't have dms just yet tho unfortunately. Working on it

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Yeah you aren't gonna get N, give up on that one