• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
Idk but it gave me hope as far as it working quickly enough as I would need it to..

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, nosoul and Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's been done here, too. It may work. It, also, may not. I think it better to follow the known best protocol, if you're going to go that route.

• Informative
Reactions: Never Alive and Dead Meat
warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Mar 22, 2023
That's why i got a backup should sn fail

Reactions: nosoul
warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Mar 22, 2023
Reactions: moya117 and nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Same I got something like prescription benadryl but that's about it. Theres been cases of people puking and still ctb so idk

Partial and the backup to that is train..
I think mine is partial hanging

Reactions: warriorofeld
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't have any AE tho
Some on SaSu have done it without an AE. I can't site exact numbers, or even success for that matter, as I don't keep track of that sort of thing. but, I do remeber threads where users have taken SN without an AE. I think it's a crap shoot.

Reactions: warriorofeld
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

Just SN ? , maybe he took some AE or benzos before coming to court because he was out on bail. The media wont tell the full regimen he did before but it shows that they couldnt even save him with methylene blue. Maybe he took like 50 or 100g.

Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023

Just SN ? , maybe he took some AE or benzos before coming to court because he was out on bail. The media wont tell the full regimen he did before but it shows that they couldnt even save him with methylene blue. Maybe he took like 50 or 100g.
I'm tempted to take this route

Reactions: Gonnerr
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Maybe if you practice holding in vomit, you can do it without AE, like if you eat a big meal, then stick your finger down your throat but force yourself not to vomit. Do stuff that would make you vomit like eating a lot and going on a swing or roller coaster and practice holding it. 8 think not vomiting can really be partially about willpower.

Reactions: moya117 and nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Maybe if you practice holding in vomit, you can do it without AE, like if you eat a big meal, then stick your finger down your throat but force yourself not to vomit. Do stuff that would make you vomit like eating a lot and going on a swing or roller coaster and practice holding it. 8 think not vomiting can really be partially about willpower.
I haven't been eating well and am constipated I believe, my stomach has shrunk fasting is easy for me but this prob impacts SN?

Omg I'm doomed to suffer why I want to end it.

Any thoughts?

Prob makes me more prone to vomiting?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
D
I haven't been eating well and am constipated I believe, my stomach has shrunk fasting is easy for me but this prob impacts SN?

Omg I'm doomed to suffer why I want to end it.

Any thoughts?

Prob makes me more prone to vomiting?
Definitely, if your stomach has shrunk then you can be more prone to vomiting. Does eating make you nauseas?

E

Einarfjzx

May 28, 2022
i was on AE but i still threw up and unconscious after that so i dont think AE matters that much

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
D

Definitely, if your stomach has shrunk then you can be more prone to vomiting. Does eating make you nauseas?
No but I just can't eat what I used to and takes long time to digest. I feel a numbness from my dmt damage, like it doesn't feel good to eat if that makes sense

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Yes, my best idea if you don't have an AE for SN is

a) go to a doctor about your nausea when eating and get an AE, if you've dropped significant weight, that will help your case.
b) eat and allow yourself to be nauseas, learn to just be okay with it, then the SN shouldn't be so bad I think. Desensitization can be really helpful.

Reactions: moya117
RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
Yeah I was thinking of SN only, if I really needed to try that method. I'm honestly not sure how well SN without AE's would work. Your body has the desire to pretty much instinctively vomit when you're exposed to SN so it's a gamble. Have a backup drink ready if your really trying without AE's.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
It doesn't say there that he drank exactly sodium nitrite .... It is written that it was a bottle of liquid

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Yeah but in general, vomiting can be a factor of willpower I think? Honestly, if I was willing to die, I wouldn't vomit, but swallow it back down— Gross, yes, effective, I think and who knows, maybe you drown in your vomit.

J

J Peace

May 14, 2023
Are there any OTC Antiemetics available in the US?