• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

angelcircuit

angelcircuit

"I feel like I can do... just about anything."
Feb 23, 2023
i dont really know what else to say. I mean im stupid as frick for ordering 2 bottles of SN when i only needed one, but I guess I got overwhelmed. They will probably take a month at most to get here, but I don't plan on CTBing right now anyway. I mean I guess I always thought it would be an impulsive decision anyway lol. but uh... yeah. I dont know.

My life has been only spiraling, all my wasted potential lying at my feet. Being a failed artist fucking sucks, i'll hate never having given my beloved characters a chance on stage and to be adored by others, but... what else can you do. maybe i'll talk about them in my final post before i really do CTB. i really do love them, they're my life's work. but i'm happy that i'll finally be able to rest, and hope to god that i dont wake up back here again.

bro imagine ctbing and getting reincarnated back here the next day šŸ’€skill issue

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, iloverachel, cantthinkofusername and 8 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Posting about your characters is a good idea. I'm planning to do something similar. Whatever you end up doing, if/whenever you post them, I'll be sure to take a look and appreciate them

• Love
Reactions: angelcircuit
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
i dont really know what else to say. I mean im stupid as frick for ordering 2 bottles of SN when i only needed one
Bro, it seems like I'll order the fourth one soon, lmao, i have 3 bottles ( 1500g ) right now.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief at knowing the SN will be arriving, I wish you the best.

• Love
angelcircuit

angelcircuit

"I feel like I can do... just about anything."
Feb 23, 2023
Posting about your characters is a good idea. I'm planning to do something similar. Whatever you end up doing, if/whenever you post them, I'll be sure to take a look and appreciate them
:(( Thank you, that means a lot to me more than you know. I actually just got prints of the two characters in the mail today, which I found kinda funny. Now I just have a lot of prints and nothing to do with them PFF

If you post yours before me then I'll be sure to do the same :) I love looking and enjoying other peoples work and the worlds they craft. They're all unique and special to each individual who created them.
Bro, it seems like I'll order the fourth one soon, lmao, i have 3 bottles ( 1500g ) right now.
At this point we collecting them like pokemon cards šŸ˜”
I realized later last night that I did need 2 bottles anyway, and I might need more after all... like maybe one more. I bought the SN without looking at the chart first because it was an impulsive relapse... stupid me x))

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21 and fleetingnight