• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
did anyone here succeed using SN with a full stomach?

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, makethepainstop, Lollypop24 and 1 other person
Shiny

Shiny

なんて素晴らしい人生でしょう...
Oct 3, 2022
I mean, if they did succeed they wouldn't still be here.
There is some documentation of confirmed fatalities from SN that you can review here if you are interested. And just if you want it, here are the confirmed non-fatalities as well, if you want more information and first-hand accounts of people who took SN and lived to tell the tale.

In general though, if you want to succeed with SN, it's better to do it on an empty stomach after a fast. It will help you process it a little faster. Additionally, certain foods can dilute/interact with SN in ways that make it less effective (Vitamin C, for example significantly lowers its effectiveness).

It's kinda gross too, but you are pretty likely to vomit if you take SN, and it's a lot easier on you if you are vomiting an empty stomach rather than the full meal you just ate.

With SN, you want to be deliberate in your process so that you can have the best chances of succeeding, and the best chances are if you are not on a full stomach. Having said that though, it's definitely not impossible to succeed with a full stomach. In the failures thread, there was someone who ate before taking SN, and they only failed because they were found before CTB.

I know that fasting can be annoying and painful, but it's a lot less painful than failing your attempt. Best of luck to you in your endeavors~

Last edited:
Reactions: SebVettel5, Lawliet, blue_muse and 1 other person
L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I mean, if they did succeed they wouldn't still be here.
There is some documentation of confirmed fatalities from SN that you can review here if you are interested. And just if you want it, here are the confirmed non-fatalities as well, if you want more information and first-hand accounts of people who took SN and lived to tell the tale.

In general though, if you want to succeed with SN, it's better to do it on an empty stomach after a fast. It will help you process it a little faster. Additionally, certain foods can dilute/interact with SN in ways that make it less effective (Vitamin C, for example significantly lowers its effectiveness).

It's kinda gross too, but you are pretty likely to vomit if you take SN, and it's a lot easier on you if you are vomiting an empty stomach rather than the full meal you just ate.

With SN, you want to be deliberate in your process so that you can have the best chances of succeeding, and the best chances are if you are not on a full stomach. Having said that though, it's definitely not impossible to succeed with a full stomach. In the failures thread, there was someone who ate before taking SN, and they only failed because they were found before CTB.

I know that fasting can be annoying and painful, but it's a lot less painful than failing your attempt. Best of luck to you in your endeavors~
I often find vomiting on an empty stomach is much worse because it feels like your body tries to throw up your bowels instead. However yes taking SN is best with an empty stomach instead.

Id rather jump of a bridge on fire than take SN

L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
I've read of a rural Chinese family having SN mixed in with their vegetables they cook by accident, think it was regular salt. They got sick every time they ate the meals and I think one older person died.

Reactions: IntelligentLeg