• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fastlife

fastlife

Student
Jan 21, 2022
does anyone have a link to the ukrainian sn seller? pm me please i have a link of IC canada but want to have a backup sn in stock

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
so you ordered one already? did you test it?

fastlife

fastlife

Student
Jan 21, 2022
i already have it at home and no i will not test until the day i go i only do blood test sn from ic is good purity seen many good reactions from sn ic but now want to link sn ukraine want to try to get meto oo with him

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
They are not doing shipments right now due to the war. At least, not to the US.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I have ordered SN from IC link but have yet to get it. It appears that it comes in a bag which is vacuum sealed but should we transfer it to some sort of sealed jar or container which is air tight? I don't know if opening the package to test it (then resealing the bag by what looks like a regular lunch bag closure) would make it vulnerable to oxygen, this rendering it ineffective over several days or weeks.

Anyone do testing for purity as per PPH? Also, when handling this, I heard that it's important to use goggles, gloves and some respiratory protection because it may damage eyes, cause burning of the skin and irritated respiratory passages.

I understand many people in the USA can easily get lab grade SN which comes in cannisters but shipping to Canada is highly regulated if you're not a legitimate business. Maybe I'm wrong?

I am also curious account finding a link to get propanol as I can't get it from my provider. It anyone knows, please PM me.