T

throwaway678-

May 10, 2020
I made my mind up. I did all the research, read all the resources, guides etc. I finally felt peace and a huge sense of relief knowing that I had finally found a fairly painless, reliable method that wouldn't inconvenience or traumatise others so much. I have had four past suicide attempts and didn't want another failure or another psych ward stay. Now I'm going to have to resort to other methods which are less likely to be successful and if they are, be extremely painful. I was limited for options to begin with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, Traveler, autumnal and 4 others
Y

Yeahyeah

May 15, 2020
I made my mind up. I did all the research, read all the resources, guides etc. I finally felt peace and a huge sense of relief knowing that I had finally found a fairly painless, reliable method that wouldn't inconvenience or traumatise others so much. I have had four past suicide attempts and didn't want another failure or another psych ward stay. Now I'm going to have to resort to other methods which are less likely to be successful and if they are, be extremely painful. I was limited for options to begin with.
Same, read my post

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Where do you live (that SN is not available)?

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
It's so annoying. I wish people could respect our wishes to CTB. It should be legal in all countries. I also can't get hold of SN at the moment. I'm gunna have to stick around for a while as i'm back on suicide watch which is rediculous! The only othet peaceful method from SN seems to be partial hanging.

Reactions: Mooshi, Traveler, throwaway678- and 1 other person
T

throwaway678-

May 10, 2020
It's so annoying. I wish people could respect our wishes to CTB. It should be legal in all countries. I also can't get hold of SN at the moment. I'm gunna have to stick around for a while as i'm back on suicide watch which is rediculous! The only othet peaceful method from SN seems to be partial hanging.

Agree. In regards to your username, I am also autistic. People don't understand the hell we go through.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101, Red and Traveler