• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leo

Leo

Catching flight soon.....bus is too slow
Sep 28, 2018
In PPeH it is advised to add 1g of propranolol to SN solution before drinking for quickly losing consciousness. Has anyone here who attempted SN method, followed this?
Please share link or references if available.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
In PPeH it is advised to add 1g of propranolol to SN solution before drinking for quickly losing consciousness. Has anyone here who attempted SN method, followed this?
Please share link or references if available.
I believe that it is now down to 800mg. The original was 2g, then down to 1g and now 800mg. Some people on this site have decided to take half the dose an hour before and the balance of the dose with the SN. As a performer, I am familiar with the drug and usually take it a half hour to an hour before a performance to make sure that I will feel the drug working. Also, it seems that from this article

https://litfl.com/propanolol-overdose/

that propranolol is potentially lethal in itself at a dose of 1g. I'm still not sure what I will do when the time comes. I imagine that I will split the dose. Hope that this is useful information.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and aminend
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I take propranolol and I read it usually takes about an hour to work. It is water soluble as opposed to atenolol which some are using instead. I'm not sure of the current recommended dose

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
I believe that it is now down to 800mg. The original was 2g, then down to 1g and now 800mg. Some people on this site have decided to take half the dose an hour before and the balance of the dose with the SN. As a performer, I am familiar with the drug and usually take it a half hour to an hour before a performance to make sure that I will feel the drug working. Also, it seems that from this article

https://litfl.com/propanolol-overdose/

that propranolol is potentially lethal in itself at a dose of 1g. I'm still not sure what I will do when the time comes. I imagine that I will split the dose. Hope that this is useful information.

So I heard you are supposed to take the H2 Antagonist / anti-emetic 40min before? Can you take the propranolol 1 hour before and ie Tagamet 40min before?