• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Hey y'all I need some help on where to buy the supplies to complete this method and will doctors be able to determine exactly what I did to CTB because I'm trying to make my death look accidental thank you

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Nitrogen is not detectable in autopsy but someone would have to remove equipment which, for them, is breaking the law.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Please, on top right of your screen there is a search option. Type in whatever keyword you need in order to find out where to buy necessary supplies, people here are really not discreet regarding that kind of stuff so surely you'll find what you need.
sn poisoning is easily recognizable through blood tests: if you die from it they'll find out easily that it was a suicide.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: autumnal and GinaIsReady
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
So my family will find out i killed myself then, I can't make it look accidental?

There will likely be an autopsy with toxicology tests run, so no. Also, sodium nitrite isn't generally something people keep around the house and accidentally ingest.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I wonder about opiate OD's, don't the lips turn blue there? If there was a history of abuse and no sign of SN but empty pill bottles would they bother to check?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I wonder about opiate OD's, don't the lips turn blue there? If there was a history of abuse and no sign of SN but empty pill bottles would they bother to check?

They would. They have to rule out foul play, they will do toxicology tests.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
So dr are aware of this method and will probably know right away what I did?

They are aware, but it's up to the ME's lab how quickly they process the toxicology tests.

Edit: ME = medical examiner

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
I know you're struggling a lot with this and I'm so so sorry; but making your death look accidental isn't as easy as you would think. As @GoodPersonEffed said, foul play has to be ruled out. An accidental looking death might not be the prettiest, either, if you really want it to look like an accident.

I don't want to discourage you but you're looking for honesty.
My messages are open if you need to talk or anything. Sending love :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and GoodPersonEffed
S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
I know you're struggling a lot with this and I'm so so sorry; but making your death look accidental isn't as easy as you would think. As @GoodPersonEffed said, foul play has to be ruled out. An accidental looking death might not be the prettiest, either, if you really want it to look like an accident.

I don't want to discourage you but you're looking for honesty.
My messages are open if you need to talk or anything. Sending love :heart:
Thank you so much ig I'm jus a lil sad that my life is finna end this way bc Ik I had many years left in me but I can't keep going anymore i can't laugh at jokes anymore I can't go a day anymore about thinking about how ide rather be dead and I'm constantly about to cry in front of everyone bc all I can think about is how much better they would be without me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, Deleted member 14386 and GinaIsReady