lasagneass

lasagneass

ugh
Jan 19, 2020
Hi!
I'm struggling to find the antiemetic medicine. I've already got NaNO2 at 96% purity and a pH balancer - Pantoprazolum. What reliable substitutes are for the antiemetics? I can't get a prescription for the most desired ones. Any help is welcome! :heart:

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
From Stan's guide, it seems that any drug that is dopaminergenic is likely to work. There's a whole slew of them on his method section. I've already given up on getting a drug that would work properly, gonna just have to deal with the nausea and redose as many times as I can/have to. If you research the drugs on Stan's list, you may come up with a way to get one of them.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I hopefully have 56 prochlorperazine coming in the post today which I ordered online on a legit UK pharmacy. I did online consultation with pharmacist and told them I get migraine,- And was prescribed buccastem In the past.

Reactions: Septim, eeyore9128 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I hopefully have 56 prochlorperazine coming in the post today which I ordered online on a legit UK pharmacy. I did online consultation with pharmacist and told them I get migraine,- And was prescribed buccastem In the past.

I didn't know you could do an online consultation in the UK!!

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Me either! I found out from another user on this forum!

Im assuming this would go on your file and your 'normal' doctor would see. or maybe it could be, so they can actually make a sale????

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can buy it on eBay from countries where the AE are OTC, I saw sellers from India and UK

Reactions: checkouttime
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Im assuming this would go on your file and your 'normal' doctor would see. or maybe it could be, so they can actually make a sale????
I was asked if I consented to my doctor's being contacted and I clicked "no". Still got prescribed. I did say "no" to the question about whether I have a mental illness but didn't wanna raise suspicion

Reactions: Septim