P

Panta Rhei

May 16, 2024
It's the antidote for sn. It's easy to get.

So when you backing off (for various reasons) after ingesting sn, you can just take the methylene blue. Thus you don't need to go through the trouble of calling an ambulance.

I'm not a pro-lifer. My stand is anti-suffering.

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle
H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
I thought it was given via an IV drip?

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Tony24
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
If it's really true that methylene blue (hah, that rhymes) is easy to get, then I suppose for some people that may be worth looking into. But for me, and idk about anyone else, the fact that once you swallow that salty liquid you're then unable to do anything about it besides ride it out to the end is part of the appeal. I couldn't pull off partial hanging precisely due to being able to back out so easily. So SN being irreversible (and I will not call EMS under any circumstance) is a big pro for the method, in my opinion.

Also, helpsh is right. Isn't it given through IV? It's pretty difficult to do an IV on yourself under the best of circumstances, nevermind while battling the symptoms of SN and hypoxia.

Last edited:
noairtobreathe1

noairtobreathe1

May 6, 2023
While I don't think it hurts to have it, if you feel regret after taking SN, best to just call the authorities asap. Don't think you could administer methylene blue in a way yourself that would negate the effects of SN properly.

Reactions: lynnschronicles