J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Ranitidine/famotidine are the only suitable replacements. You may find one of these OTC.

Anything ending in -prazole must be avoided, because they interfere with SN's blood pressure lowering action. The 8ch topic on it states this, there are medical studies on the matter which that info is based on. I think someone linked one of these studies on here just yesterday.

If you can't get any -tidine medication go ahead without the acid reducer.

Reactions: Keto, tlcmi, Fadinglife and 5 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Ranitidine/famotidine are the only suitable replacements. You may find one of these OTC.

Anything ending in -prazole must be avoided, because they interfere with SN's blood pressure lowering action. The 8ch topic on it states this, there are medical studies on the matter which that info is based on. I think someone linked one of these studies on here just yesterday.

I've only seen baking soda mentioned once. Yay or Nay? Keep in mind it is sodium.

Reactions: yooz
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Nitschke put that idea up first then he changed his mind on it. I don't know the answer to this right now, I would have to do more research on the matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, tlcmi, Deleted member 1768 and 2 others
Y

yooz

May 22, 2019

Hey thank you for your quick response, I will surely do without ... Regarding the probable pain, do you think an opiod can be taken an hour before in combination with valium?

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Opioids may increase risk of vomiting. But also opioids + benzos could make for a business class bus ticket by themselves if you have enough of both.

Reactions: tlcmi, Fadinglife, littlelady774 and 1 other person
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Hey thank you for your quick response, I will surely do without ... Regarding the probable pain, do you think an opiod can be taken an hour before in combination with valium?
I don't think you'd have a problem with a moderate opiate dosage with this method, do be wary of tolerance though if you were to consume with diaz; do you have access to a specific opiate? Something easy to take and relatively potent would be perfect, perhaps buprenorphine/methadone or similar.

Last edited:
W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018

can you link me or tell me the name of the 8ch thread? would like to see for myself

Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
Opioids may increase risk of vomiting. But also opioids + benzos could make for a business class bus ticket by themselves if you have enough of both.
ok thanks, I just wonder if it will last longer with pain, I have primperan that I could get with my doctor justifying a long trip to Asia (for gastroenteritis). I just miss Tagamet and I wonder if taking oxy (that I) and valium (which I also) can reduce the eventual pain to come ...

About the combination OXY + benzo are you sure of that? It seemed to me that we needed a massive dose of OXY (1200mg) with benzo. I can get this amount but we have sufficient studies about that?

I don't think you'd have a problem with a moderate opiate dosage with this method, do be wary of tolerance though if you were to consume with diaz; do you have access to a specific opiate?

Yes i take OXY since 6 months now, 80mg by day + valium on night 20mg

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yeah oxy is not very reliable for ctb but people have accidentally od'ed on it, it's not unheard of. If you can't get fent or china white H I'd stick with the SN method.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
ok thanks, I just wonder if it will last longer with pain, I have primperan that I could get with my doctor justifying a long trip to Asia (for gastroenteritis). I just miss Tagamet and I wonder if taking oxy (that I) and valium (which I also) can reduce the eventual pain to come ...

About the combination OXY + benzo are you sure of that? It seemed to me that we needed a massive dose of OXY (1200mg) with benzo. I can get this amount but we have sufficient studies about that?

Yes i take OXY since 6 months now, 80mg by day + valium on night 20mg
Ah tolerance shouldn't be much of an issue then, the dosage increase you should aim for is very dependant upon how long you've been taking both these drugs though. I think you would handle 200/30 just fine, perhaps more if you were willing to chance it, though blacking out would be my main concern at that point. All opiates cause a little sickness in those with no experience, especially base heroin, but oxy itself is no worse than any other similar drug in this regard (if anything it's better due to pill form).

Is your oxy IR or ER formulation?

Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
Yeah oxy is not very reliable for ctb but people have accidentally od'ed on it, it's not unheard of. If you can't get fent or china white H I'd stick with the SN method.
Ok thank you,
The fact of not taking Tagamet, what is the risk in the procedure? That the SN is not well absorbed or that the pain may arrive faster?

If so, I thought that taking my daily dose of OXY 80mg long release + 50mg valium would do the job to become unconscious and feel nothing, but I may be wrong
Ah tolerance shouldn't be much of an issue then, the dosage increase you should aim for is very dependant upon how long you've been taking both these drugs though. I think you would handle 200/30 just fine, perhaps more if you were willing to chance it, though blacking out would be my main concern at that point. All opiates cause a little sickness in those with no experience, especially base heroin, but oxy itself is no worse than any other similar drug in this regard (if anything it's better due to pill form).

Is your oxy IR or ER formulation?
thanks for the full explanation man !

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Ok thank you,
The fact of not taking Tagamet, what is the risk in the procedure? That the SN is not well absorbed or that the pain may arrive faster?

If so, I thought that taking my daily dose of OXY 80mg long release + 50mg valium would do the job to become unconscious and feel nothing, but I may be wrong
So it's extended release? I would consider that an issue, there's a few little tricks you can use with certain formulations to change ER>IR (i'm unsure if these still work as pharma companies are constantly changing their tamper-proof technology) but if you didn't want to bother with that you'll want to significantly increase the dosage and wait a few hours for peak concentration.

Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
So it's extended release? I would consider that an issue, there's a few little tricks you can use with certain formulations to change ER>IR but if you didn't want to bother with that you'll want to significantly increase the dosage and wait a few hours for peak concentration.
yes it's about extented release...

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Extended release is difficult to od on. Tagamet is optional for SN. It can be replaced by Zantac btw.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
yes it's about extented release...
With ER I would be at least tripling your daily dose, probably more for your intended purposes if I was set on using extended release; a google search will probably net you the procedure for creating IR from ER if it still works which would be my suggestion. I don't see how oxy's efficacy would be any lower than similar (or even more potent) opiates if it's given time to settle and peak, at the very least it would be very helpful for the pain.

Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
Extended release is difficult to od on. Tagamet is optional for SN. It can be replaced by Zantac btw.

Yes but it's the same problem as Tagamet, I do not have the opportunity to get it before a month with Ebay or Amazon. I would especially like to know what will serve the Tagamet in the procedure, to reduce the acid that I understood, but in order to improve the absorption of SN and / or reduce future pain?

With ER I would be at least tripling your daily dose, probably more for your intended purposes if I was set on using extended release; a google search will probably net you the procedure for creating IR from ER if it still works which would be my suggestion. I don't see how oxy's efficacy would be any lower than similar (or even more potent) opiates if it's given time to settle and peak, at the very least it would be very helpful for the pain.

Ok thank you for the explanations, I will probably try to take OXY one hour before, because when I take it, it's about the duration for the pain begins to disappear.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
From info in the 8ch topic on it, acid reducers with SN further decrease the risk of vomiting but may increase the time untill you fall unconscious.

Reactions: littlelady774
Y

yooz

May 22, 2019
From info in the 8ch topic on it, acid reducers with SN further decrease the risk of vomiting but may increase the time untill you fall unconscious.
Ok I understand, and the fact that I take the primperan normally should be enough to remove the risk of vomiting? I know there is always a risk of vomiting, and I think that this method is the main thing to avoid ... So, I'll still go see my doctor to try to have Tagamet.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Antiacid also reduces stomach pain.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I was thinking of taking 1 Codeine pill an hour before SN. Surely that wouldn't make me feel sick.. right? I'd also have lots of antiemetics in me built up

Reactions: jake3d and 1234dave
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I was thinking of taking 1 Codeine pill an hour before SN. Surely that wouldn't make me feel sick.. right? I'd also have lots of antiemetics in me built up
Wouldn't make you feel sick but then again I don't think it'd do anything at all.

Reactions: jake3d
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Wouldn't make you feel sick but then again I don't think it'd do anything at all.
I think it would help at least somewhat for pain. It would be better than nothing.
I'm pretty small and don't have any built up tolerance of opioids so

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I think it would help at least somewhat for pain. It would be better than nothing.
I'm pretty small and don't have any built up tolerance of opioids so
A hospital wouldn't think twice about giving you 100mg+ IV especially with decent anti-emetics, and considering codeine's oral bioavailability is very low this is actually a higher dose than it would first seem. The unfortunate fact about codeine is that it's a pretty poor analgesic, so surely It couldn't hurt pushing the boundaries a little if you're willing to take SN, no? :)

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021

I stopped taking my omerprazole two days ago and plan to ctb in the the next 22 hours. Will I still have success and should I take a famotidine?