• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
Do people make a lot of noises after loosing consciousness from SN ?
Some users have stated that they have vomitted multiple times after ingesting SN and some have puked a little maybe once and passed out.

Any information would be helpful as i plan to do it at home and i Live on the first floor and have my own bathroom where i can do it.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Prepare for the worst, I say. People have definitely been discovered for making too much noise before (even at a hotel), though I don't know if it's a person-by-person case or if most people are just using SN in soundproof places/when nobody is around. On the other hand, people have been successful in not being discovered, using SN at night with their parents in the same house and passing away in the small time window given.

Reactions: BigG91
BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
Prepare for the worst, I say. People have definitely been discovered for making too much noise before (even at a hotel), though I don't know if it's a person-by-person case or if most people are just using SN in soundproof places/when nobody is around. On the other hand, people have been successful in not being discovered, using SN at night with their parents in the same house and passing away in the small time window given.
Yea true. Vomitting once i feel is okay but multiple times with definitely attract attention.