HillWhereIWillRest

HillWhereIWillRest

Apr 21, 2020
The SN method is very confusing to me. Already read threads, do not understand. Could someone explain step by step to me? :/

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's pretty easy, have you read Stan's guide?

Reactions: Wrennie
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, Stan's Guide and the threads of successes here. Once you read enough cases, and compare them with Stan's, you'll see a pattern and find yours.

I have no science background whatsoever and it is confusing at first. And it does need to be "perfect." Just browse and browse and browse the posts here and take your time researching.

/my2cents :heart:

Reactions: mirko and Wrennie
X

xxnohopexx

Jan 6, 2021
Yes, Stan's Guide and the threads of successes here. Once you read enough cases, and compare them with Stan's, you'll see a pattern and find yours.

I have no science background whatsoever and it is confusing at first. And it does need to be "perfect." Just browse and browse and browse the posts here and take your time researching.

/my2cents :heart:
That's not true. Stans guide doesn't even say how much to take. Lol

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
That's not true. Stans guide doesn't even say how much to take. Lol
It does in the thread I have bookmarked:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Meditation guide
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
All the information you need is in Stand guide including times/measurements and the SN megathread. Stans guide explicitly states the method. If you read through peoples SN plan posts you'll also learn a lot about the method.

X

xxnohopexx

Jan 6, 2021
So what if you take SN with nothing before hand and no prep?? Would it work

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So what if you take SN with nothing before hand and no prep?? Would it work
We can't instruct others on how to do it. It's going to be up to you to do a lot of reading and using the search function if you want answers.

The purpose of this site is to give support, not directions.

I have spent countless hours reading all about this subject and not needed to ask for step by step directions. Nor have I needed to ask under what conditions would it work. Put in the time doing research through this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Hazeltwentysomething