• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I must wait 40 minutes for the antiemetic and antiacid to show their effect. This really sucks. Is there any method as reliable as this and faster than?

Reactions: LastFlowers, Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
What you described is a similar deal to N which is the best method. You just might not be ready to die perhaps.

Reactions: quiet35, Smashingairwaves, Rocksandsand and 6 others
D

Deathhascome2me

Apr 12, 2019
What's SN ?? I'm looking for something on the cheap side to order to end my life

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick Boy
D

Deathhascome2me

Apr 12, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/
Thank you I'm trying to find the exact amount of SN and the whole way I'm supposed to go about using this method

stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I think the hardiest part of every method could be overcoming your SI.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45 and thishappened
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I have the same problem, once I put my death into action, I don't think I will be able to play a waiting game.
That's why I'm opting for quicker methods where once you make a move, it's over in a few seconds or instantly.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, thishappened and crimea_river
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I must wait 40 minutes for the antiemetic and antiacid to show their effect. This really sucks. Is there any method as reliable as this and faster than?
knife and gun are fast but not foolproof.
I would smoke weed during the forty minutes but that would only work for me because I like it. Also might help the nausea. In fact I think this method might be perfect for me because I could linger and smoke at the end. You never know though. Mary Jane could make me change my mind, she's funny that way...

Last edited:
S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
You need wait for 40 mins with anxiety and fear. You may also fail by vomitting.
There's no peaceful method after all. All things considered gunshot is probaly the best way, I guess.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
maybe that means you are not ready to die? something to think about.

Reactions: TenHas
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
wasnt it 12 min until unconsciousness?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
He's probably talking about the time between the antiemetic ingestion and the SN.