• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

madisnotokay

Jan 29, 2020
How long it takes to be dead with the SN dose (with the 48h regime or stat dose)? Hours? Minutes? I'm alone at home for about 7/8 hours in a day... I'll start taking the meds at the end of the night till dawn, so when its morning my parents wont be home. I read at the Stan's Guide, its between 40 minutes and 4 hours, i'll take the SN dose at 1pm and my mom is at home 4 or 5pm... is this enough to not be catch by her?

I'm scared, please help me. If that doesn't work and end up at the hospital, my life will get worse because I know no one will understand and my mom may be kick me from home.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
How long it takes to be dead with the SN dose (with the 48h regime or stat dose)? Hours? Minutes? I'm alone at home for about 7/8 hours in a day... I'll start taking the meds at the end of the night till dawn, so when its morning my parents wont be home. I read at the Stan's Guide, its between 40 minutes and 4 hours, i'll take the SN dose at 1pm and my mom is at home 4 or 5pm... is this enough to not be catch by her?

I'm scared, please help me. If that doesn't work and end up at the hospital, my life will get worse because I know no one will understand and my mom may be kick me from home.

@madisnotokay, I'm sorry about whatever led you to contemplate these things, but it sounds like that timing would be rather risky. As you wrote yourself, a margin of at least 4 hours is preferable, so timing it that close to someone's return home is risky.

I would aim to take the sn a couple of hours earlier than that, and/or do what I can to be somewhere where I won't be easily accessible. If I could lock myself in an attic or basement or something I would, and maybe leave a note saying I'd gone somewhere (a mall? a movie? just "out, back around 9:00"?)

Reactions: madisnotokay
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's only 3-4 hours until your mom comes home, so no, it's not enough time. You'll need to start the regimen earlier and then take the SN earlier.

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
That seems risky. If you do ultimately decide to go through with this at this time, I would do what has already been recommended and discreetly start the regimen earlier than you're planning to now.

M

madisnotokay

Jan 29, 2020
I changed the schedule, so now I'll take the SN at 10:30 am. Then I'll have about 4:30/5 hours till she's home. I'll pretend that I'm "sleeping" so I think she will not try to "wake me up". It can't be earlier than this because my brother is home, he will think something is wrong by me taking pills all the time :(
What you guys think? I need more time?

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
I changed the schedule, so now I'll take the SN at 10:30 am. Then I'll have about 4:30/5 hours till she's home. I'll pretend that I'm "sleeping" so I think she will not try to "wake me up". It can't be earlier than this because my brother is home, he will think something is wrong by me taking pills all the time :(
According to sources it can sometimes take between 8 and 40 hours for someone to die from SN poisoning. So to me it still seems risky. However if you feel you have no other alternatives.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Be aware that some people have involuntary responses after taking SN...things like moaning/groaning, sweating, gasping for breath and snore-like sounds have been reported. These seem to happen before or at the point of unconsciousness, mostly...so at the beginning, basically. Its a personal choice how you do it, we don't know the details of your situation or what's forcing you to not wait for a more ideal window of time. But if you take this stuff while your mom is in earshot, you may very well alert her that something is wrong, and get the result you are desperately trying to avoid.

Reactions: robotomy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
According to sources it can sometimes take between 8 and 40 hours for someone to die from SN poisoning. So to me it still seems risky. However if you feel you have no other alternatives.

What sources are those?

Reactions: charlottewilts, robotomy, Brink and 1 other person