• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

311_dl

Sep 25, 2023
Hey all, I am planning on ctb-ing this weekend. I wanted to make sure that everything is in order before that happens. Right now, I have a full bottle of Metoclopramide, a full bottle of SN, and around 50 mg xanax. I was planning on doing it like this.
Saturday:
-No food all day, xbox and chill
-Around nighttime start prep
-40 mins before 30 mg Metoclopramide
-Wait 30 mins and then mix in 25g to 30g SN into 100 ml water
-Take 50 mg xanax (25 pills)
-Drink SN solution
-CTB
Is that a foolproof plan? Is there anything I need to change? I'm not doing the full Meto regiment where I prep days before, it's already too late to do that as it is Friday and I am ctb-ing this weekend nomatter what. I haven't seen a lot of people talking about the benzo xanax with this. Do I need more xanax? Or should that much knock me out? I've never done it before.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
That's a lot of xanax, will mmakeyou blackout for sure and will require a lot of water to swallow all those pills. Have you taken xanax before? 1-3mg is usually enough to knock someone out who has no tolerance. You should experiment with it beforehand to see how long it takes to kick in and how much you need.

• Informative
Reactions: lsssrrr, SmollMushroom, avaruus and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

That's a lot of xanax, will mmakeyou blackout for sure and will require a lot of water to swallow all those pills. Have you taken xanax before? 1-3mg is usually enough to knock someone out who has no tolerance. You should experiment with it beforehand to see how long it takes to kick in and how much you need.
I was about to comment the same thing, that is an absurdly excessive amount of Xanax. That is just calling more complications to this method going wrong like vomiting, normal doses like 1-3mg is perfect especially if someone has no tolerance, the amount of benzos people used in medical articles on fatal cases of SN didn't have extremely excessive amounts of lorazepam for example but rather normal doses of it, at least, the medical literature didn't report any excessive amounts of it so it was within the normal range.
I haven't seen a lot of people talking about the benzo xanax with this. Do I need more xanax? Or should that much knock me out? I've never done it before.
Trust me, if you look back on this forum especially at regimens people have posted on goodbye threads, this has definitely been discussed before. You do not need a lot of Xanax, the amount you have is too unnecessary in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: toofargone6969

311_dl

Sep 25, 2023
So I tried 2 of them last night but didn't feel a huge change throughout the night. How many would you recommend? And will they screw with the SN?
I was about to comment the same thing, that is an absurdly excessive amount of Xanax. That is just calling more complications to this method going wrong like vomiting, normal doses like 1-3mg is perfect especially if someone has no tolerance, the amount of benzos people used in medical articles on fatal cases of SN didn't have extremely excessive amounts of lorazepam for example but rather normal doses of it, at least, the medical literature didn't report any excessive amounts of it so it was within the normal range.

Trust me, if you look back on this forum especially at regimens people have posted on goodbye threads, this has definitely been discussed before. You do not need a lot of Xanax, the amount you have is too unnecessary in my opinion.
I've just been scrolling through the mega threads, I definitely tried to find some answers before posting but I didn't find a lot about dosages or anything. If anything is my timeline at least correct? Should I take the xanax before or after the SN?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
So I tried 2 of them last night but didn't feel a huge change throughout the night. How many would you recommend? And will they screw with the SN?

I've just been scrolling through the mega threads, I definitely tried to find some answers before posting but I didn't find a lot about dosages or anything. If anything is my timeline at least correct? Should I take the xanax before or after the SN?
Take them before the SN so they have a chance to work. I can't recommend dosage, everyone is different and xanax is different than the benzo I use - lorazepam. Both have different time to onset and dosages. Best to try a certain dose then wait 2-4 days before trying again so tolerance isn't built. You want enough to be extremely relaxed and sedated but not so much that you black out and can't drink the sn. Timing is everything and will be different for each person. Xanax will make the experience more peaceful, it won't interact negatively with sn. It's a "luxury" add on to increase your comfort that is all. You really just need SN and antiemetics but the benzos are essential for some including me because I have severe anxiety.

Reactions: SmollMushroom and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Take them before the SN so they have a chance to work. I can't recommend dosage, everyone is different and xanax is different than the benzo I use - lorazepam. Both have different time to onset and dosages. Best to try a certain dose then wait 2-4 days before trying again so tolerance isn't built. You want enough to be extremely relaxed and sedated but not so much that you black out and can't drink the sn. Timing is everything and will be different for each person. Xanax will make the experience more peaceful, it won't interact negatively with sn. It's a "luxury" add on to increase your comfort that is all. You really just need SN and antiemetics but the benzos are essential for some including me because I have severe anxiety.
100% this.

Reactions: toofargone6969
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah we cannot have sources shared so loosely, they have to be kept under strict lock and key.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hi, There How is everyone doing? Can someone message me a source for SN please, preferably Canadian if possible so gets through the customs without issues, thanks a lot

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No openly posting sources!!!!

Reactions: darknesscomesquick and SmollMushroom