• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

viclord

viclord

balls of steel
Jul 3, 2021
Would dramamine work as antiemetic for the SN method? Couldn't find any of the recommended ones for the method. Metoclopramide seems impossible to find without a recipe!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
Dramamine (with meclizine) should be better than nothing but unfortunately there isn't enough data to affirm anything about it...
I plan on using meclizine with sn as well and write my protocol on here for reference and future documentation

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, viclord and patheticpartner
viclord

viclord

balls of steel
Jul 3, 2021
Dramamine (with meclizine) should be better than nothing but unfortunately there isn't enough data to affirm anything about it...
I plan on using meclizine with sn as well and write my protocol on here for reference and future documentation
thanks for answering… Even though I don't know if it's gonna work with the dramamine I'll try

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
thanks for answering… Even though I don't know if it's gonna work with the dramamine I'll try
Know that even with meto some people do throw up so i don't think it's as crucial as it's said to be (not saying it's useless, just think it's a bit glorified on here), if you can keep it down long enough you'll be good to go
Best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and viclord