I

iwannaletgo

Aug 23, 2024
IMG 5165
The SN guide says this but i'm really confused? is it 25 grams or 25 milligrams? because 50ml is like a 1/4 of a cup which isn't a lot and i'm having trouble imagining how 25 grams (about 2 tablespoons) of SN can be dissolved into such a small amount of water.

any responses appreciated!!

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
View attachment 150313
The SN guide says this but i'm really confused? is it 25 grams or 25 milligrams? because 50ml is like a 1/4 of a cup which isn't a lot and i'm having trouble imagining how 25 grams (about 2 tablespoons) of SN can be dissolved into such a small amount of water.

any responses appreciated!!
this is actually something i've been wondering myself. I want to do 50ml of water, so I'd have less to drink (basically a double shot of liquor, easily doable for me). but 25g in only 50ml of water would probably make it very strong and thick as opposed to the 100ml maximum that the pph gives. but 100ml would be quite a bit to drink.

hard to decide.

edit: the guide says grams. not sure why they wrote "gm" and not "g"

Last edited:
Reactions: iwannaletgo
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
not sure why they wrote "gm" and not "g"
sometimes "gram" is also written as "gm" instead of "g" - g is the official symbol for gram. Milligram would be written as "mg" and micro-gram as "µg"

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Roadrunner and rozeske
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's 25grams and 35 if you are over 100kg. and yes it will be a lot of salt with little water but i take it it will dissolve the same way it has when many others tried it. You can do a trial run of dissolving if you are worried and have some to spare.

Reactions: iwannaletgo and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Some time ago I tested it and 25 grams of SN dissolved in 50ml of water. I didn't see any undissolved parts.
Of course I didn't drink it

However if you see any undissolved parts of SN you can add water very gently until all SN is dissolved.

The standard dose of SN is 25 grams.
35 grams for people over 100 kilograms.
Of course in a dose of 35 grams of SN, 50ml of water will most likely be too little to dissolve all SN.

In this picture you sent the doses are a bit smaller. I don't know if it's better or not.
Most likely 20 grams as a standard dose is enough, but don't take my words as an oracle.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Roadrunner
Upvote 0
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
because 50ml is like a 1/4 of a cup which isn't a lot and i'm having trouble imagining how 25 grams (about 2 tablespoons) of SN can be dissolved into such a small amount of water.
Solubility of NaNO2 in water at 20C is 82g/100ml, so it's possible to dissolve up to 41g of it in 50ml of water at such a temperature.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, iwannaletgo, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Solubility of NaNO2 in water at 20C is 82g/100ml, so it's possible to dissolve up to 41g of it in 50ml of water at such a temperature.

41g in 50ml of water? goddamn... that'd be like almost pure salt lmao. wow, I suppose OP's and my concerns are unwarranted then. this is good info, so thank you.

Reactions: iwannaletgo
Upvote 0
I

iwannaletgo

Aug 23, 2024
Some time ago I tested it and 25 grams of SN dissolved in 50ml of water. I didn't see any undissolved parts.
Of course I didn't drink it

However if you see any undissolved parts of SN you can add water very gently until all SN is dissolved.

The standard dose of SN is 25 grams.
35 grams for people over 100 kilograms.
Of course in a dose of 35 grams of SN, 50ml of water will most likely be too little to dissolve all SN.

In this picture you sent the doses are a bit smaller. I don't know if it's better or not.
Most likely 20 grams as a standard dose is enough, but don't take my words as an oracle.
the screenshot i have is from stan's guide to SN, and every guide i've read also has different doses ;; i think i'll end up going with 35 for good measure

Reactions: Agon321
Upvote 0