I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
I ordereded SN fron MDS and they sent me a tracking number. Iz used ship 24 and its not pulling anything up. Does anyone have experience with this?

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
It took at least 2 to 3 days for mine to finally update, then another 2 to 3 more before it showed it being accepted by customs. I paid for express shipping then they gave me a range of dates within 5 days when I'm supposed to receive the item. Today is that last day and I didn't get it.

I messaged them about it. Hoping they'll give me a response. No other choice but to wait on my end, really. I might have to find another source just in case.

That's my current experience with them. I'll keep you updated if you want when I receive it or not.

Reactions: schizochicken, Venessolotic and starrchaoz
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I ordereded SN fron MDS and they sent me a tracking number. Iz used ship 24 and its not pulling anything up. Does anyone have experience with this?
Hi how long ago did you order before they sent a tracking #?

I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
7 days ago order and they sent one 5 days ago

Reactions: Venessolotic, mmmmn and bunny_brownie9
starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
It took at least 2 to 3 days for mine to finally update, then another 2 to 3 more before it showed it being accepted by customs. I paid for express shipping then they gave me a range of dates within 5 days when I'm supposed to receive the item. Today is that last day and I didn't get it.

I messaged them about it. Hoping they'll give me a response. No other choice but to wait on my end, really. I might have to find another source just in case.

That's my current experience with them. I'll keep you updated if you want when I receive it or not.
Hi, I know I'm not the original poster but did the company ever reply to you? I also ordered from them and paid for express shipping and I was supposed to get it by yesterday, and the tracking website was last updated on January 10th.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Hi, I know I'm not the original poster but did the company ever reply to you? I also ordered from them and paid for express shipping and I was supposed to get it by yesterday, and the tracking website was last updated on January 10th.
Never. Probably either they got their money so there's no need to respond, or it's already out of their country and there's nothing they can do about it afterwards, or both.

However, they did respond to my confirmation that I've sent the payment to them since it's part of the instructions when ordering. That's all.

Reactions: starrchaoz
starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
Never. Probably either they got their money so there's no need to respond, or it's already out of their country and there's nothing they can do about it afterwards, or both.

However, they did respond to my confirmation that I've sent the payment to them since it's part of the instructions when ordering. That's all.
I see, thank you for your reply

Reactions: Kalista