M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i havent thought about this until npw but now i am concerned:
i have sarcomas all over my digestive tract and get stomach pain every time i eat. thats why im extremely emaciated.

do you think the SN method wont work? scary

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
i have sarcomas all over my digestive tract and get stomach pain every time i eat. thats why im extremely emaciated.

Im no expert but im pretty sure it doesnt go through digestion like food ?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Im no expert but im pretty sure it doesnt go through digestion like food ?
It ends up in the stomach and some users have reported that they felt a burning sensation at the back of their throat and in the stomach.

Reactions: Mm80
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
It ends up in the stomach and some users have reported that they felt a burning sensation at the back of their throat and in the stomach.
hm...but i wonder if my body will be able to absorb enough SN due to the sarcomas :/

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
hm...but i wonder if my body will be able to absorb enough SN due to the sarcomas :/
I would look into other methods if I were you, SN might be painful.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
So would that mean it would still be absorbed but could be painful ?

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
So would that mean it would still be absorbed but could be painful ?
I think it would be absorbed, but I cannot know for certain. My knowledge about medicine is very limited.

purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I would look into other methods if I were you, SN might be painful.
You mean it will painful for him in particular right? Not in general?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and cyberlordsumit
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Shouldn't be an issue. malabsorption effects turning food into nutrients. You can still be poisoned.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
A friend of mine here tried taking a gram of SN, before his ctb. He ended up vomiting alot.

You can try that with half a gram or something before the day you ctb and see how it goes.

You can even talk to him if you want to.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
hm really? im quite paranoid now. could you please explain this better?
Do you have major signs of malabsorption? like massive weight loss? If not you're fine, but really poison is poison.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
You mean it will painful for him in particular right? Not in general?
Yes, I think so. I cannot say if SN is painful or painless, it all depends on your tolerance of pain. Read up on symptoms of nitrite poisoning and look into accounts of members who survived and make your judgment.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplesmoothie
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I think so. I cannot say if SN is painful or painless, it all depends on your tolerance of pain. Read up on symptoms of nitrite poisoning and look into accounts of members who survived and make your judgment.
Okay thank you

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Do you have major signs of malabsorption? like massive weight loss? If not you're fine, but really poison is poison.
yes...im extremely emaciated. but ive been eating very little due to the pain. maybe just increase the dose? or cut wrists :/
A friend of mine here tried taking a gram of SN, before his ctb. He ended up vomiting alot.

You can try that with half a gram or something before the day you ctb and see how it goes.

You can even talk to him if you want to.
well the absorption and the vomiting are not related are they? i fear that my body isnt able to absorb enough amount of SN

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
yes...im extremely emaciated. but ive been eating very little due to the pain. maybe just increase the dose? or cut wrists :/
it should be fine. 25g is upper limit, and should be plenty if you're underweight. Don't over do it since it will make you more ill. Absorption of food works differently than getting poisoned. It would be a lot to get into here. You're still susceptible to poison though. please don't cut wrists that doesnt work right. Could always just drink sn with head in a partial hang noose and when you pass out you hang. SN will for sure knock you out either way.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
it should be fine. 25g is upper limit, and should be plenty if you're underweight. Don't over do it since it will make you more ill. Absorption of food works differently than getting poisoned. It would be a lot to get into here. You're still susceptible to poison though. please don't cut wrists that doesnt work right. Could always just drink sn with head in a partial hang noose and when you pass out you hang. SN will for sure knock you out either way.
im 188cm and 48kg so not rly underweight but downright starving. almost doing VSED. well lets pray...thank you for giving me some relief!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver and Ghost2211
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020

Sarcoma is ulcers i presume. if so, SN will be like putting salt on wounds. I'd suggest try other ways.. don't test SN. i repeat, don't.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Sarcoma is ulcers i presume. if so, SN will be like putting salt on wounds. I'd suggest try other ways.. don't test SN. i repeat, don't.
no,.its cancer..kaposi sarcoma. its not super painful but i guess it makes the stomach less effective

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
F.
I'm sorry..
But I believe It'll still be painful when you put salt on cancerous tissue. Please consult some other members who have more knowledge. I heard the line I'm telling you many times.

J

jolo44

Sep 27, 2020
If you do decide to go with it, make sure to take cimetidine or ranitidine (antacids) to achieve more effective absorption. Maybe take strong benzos and propranolol to ease the effects and fall unconscious faster.