• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Been replanning my CTB around some potential medical solutions to my health. However, a few weeks ago I opened my SN packet (that I ordered around 4 years ago) And I dont know how long it's potency remains or if its already unusable.

Would It be able to last another 3-6 months? Or do I have to source more?

Thanks guys I hope your day's are going as well as possible!

šŸ¤”

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I don't think that tiny bit of air harms it per se as long as you repacked it airtight, but the humidity slipping into the container might, but by how much if any? Otoh, under normal conditions where SN is used the container is regularly opened and it remains potent for years. But it's the 95%+ we have to keep in mind, so I'd really love to have a definite answer on this as well. Well wishes to you too.

PS: If you did have an accessable potent source available I'd always go with that instead.

Reactions: ClownCringe