• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nosurpries

nosurpries

Jul 3, 2022
my choosen method is going to be sn and i'm trying to decide the best location for it.

i live with my family and i'd really rather not traumatize them with that. especially because of the cyanosis, i don't think the person i live with would ever be able to recover from that.

i have a car so maybe i could drive somewhere and take the sn in my car. if i drove to a location around 2/3am, i don't worry about not being found because i have a gps tracker on my phone but also nobody would look for me until probably 11am, possibly later, but no later than a couple more hours. but i'd also rather not be a news story.

i have some money so i could go to a hotel to take the sn, but still i would rather not traumatize hotel staff. i really only want to be found by emergency services who have seen this kind of stuff before.

but other than that, i can't think of anywhere else that i could possibly take the sn. i think the most likely case for me is in my car in some remote location, maybe the beach honestly. (far away from populated areas)

also i'm not in possession of sn yet, so if someone could pm me on sources of sn from IC, i would really appreciate it.

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
yes I feel the same way I am lucky that I have many real estate and there will be a place in my holiday apartment deep in nature what I recommend to you take a camping mat go somewhere in nature where you are really undisturbed and do it there at the I wouldn't do it like that, you'll get nauseous after 15 to 30 minutes, but it can still take hours until you're really dead and if you lie like that, you twitch or make any other noises, on beach there many people there can call the rescue service

Reactions: Zzzzz and nosurpries
nosurpries

nosurpries

Jul 3, 2022
yes I feel the same way I am lucky that I have many real estate and there will be a place in my holiday apartment deep in nature what I recommend to you take a camping mat go somewhere in nature where you are really undisturbed and do it there at the I wouldn't do it like that, you'll get nauseous after 15 to 30 minutes, but it can still take hours until you're really dead and if you lie like that, you twitch or make any other noises, on beach there many people there can call the rescue service
i would love to do this, secluded and peaceful in nature like that but i worry about it ending up as a news story :/

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
BigPP

BigPP

Already dead
Apr 30, 2022
my choosen method is going to be sn and i'm trying to decide the best location for it.

i live with my family and i'd really rather not traumatize them with that. especially because of the cyanosis, i don't think the person i live with would ever be able to recover from that.

i have a car so maybe i could drive somewhere and take the sn in my car. if i drove to a location around 2/3am, i don't worry about not being found because i have a gps tracker on my phone but also nobody would look for me until probably 11am, possibly later, but no later than a couple more hours. but i'd also rather not be a news story.

i have some money so i could go to a hotel to take the sn, but still i would rather not traumatize hotel staff. i really only want to be found by emergency services who have seen this kind of stuff before.

but other than that, i can't think of anywhere else that i could possibly take the sn. i think the most likely case for me is in my car in some remote location, maybe the beach honestly. (far away from populated areas)

also i'm not in possession of sn yet, so if someone could pm me on sources of sn from IC, i would really appreciate it.
My suicide plan involves a note on the outside of the door, something along the lines of "do not enter unless law enforcement, dead body inside. You have been warned" something along those lines. Of course they might not listen, but maybe hotel staff would. They don't get paid enough to find out, you know?

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
i would love to do this, secluded and peaceful in nature like that but i worry about it ending up as a news story :/
never mind, you're dead anyway, they'll cut you open like turkey on Thanksgiving anyway, like at the autopsy

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
My suicide plan involves a note on the outside of the door, something along the lines of "do not enter unless law enforcement, dead body inside. You have been warned" something along those lines. Of course they might not listen, but maybe hotel staff would. They don't get paid enough to find out, you know?
I like your thinking on this but what if someone sees your note before you have a chance to take SN or just after you take it? You would have to put it up just before or just after you take it as SN can work so quickly?

BigPP

BigPP

Already dead
Apr 30, 2022
I like your thinking on this but what if someone sees your note before you have a chance to take SN or just after you take it? You would have to put it up just before or just after you take it as SN can work so quickly?
I'm planning on slitting my wrists or shooting myself. I'll most likely use this method if I shoot myself. They also have those time delay emails, you could possibly set it up to send to the police and the front desk of the hotel at the same time, that's my plan if I got with the wrists

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
I didn't get a note in the hotel, just a debt hanging on the door, don't bother. All good hotels should rent a room for at least 3 days

C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
I'm planning on slitting my wrists or shooting myself. I'll most likely use this method if I shoot myself. They also have those time delay emails, you could possibly set it up to send to the police and the front desk of the hotel at the same time, that's my plan if I got with the wrists
Sorry my mistake I thought your method was SN. I wasn't trying to criticise just trying to look at all options really. I'm sorry you are going through this. It's so bloody hard

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
My suicide plan involves a note on the outside of the door, something along the lines of "do not enter unless law enforcement, dead body inside. You have been warned" something along those lines. Of course they might not listen, but maybe hotel staff would. They don't get paid enolike working dead ugh to find out, you know?
like the working dead "dead inside"

BigPP

BigPP

Already dead
Apr 30, 2022
Sorry my mistake I thought your method was SN. I wasn't trying to criticise just trying to look at all options really. I'm sorry you are going through this. It's so bloody hard
Ofc ofc, I figured as much.

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
if you shoot yourself destroy the cerebellum otherwise you can survive it as a vegetable

and use proper ammo holw and never no cal 22 too weak from 9mm is ok

Last edited: