M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Hello. Does anyone have an SN link they could share with me? I'm in the UK. I would be most grateful for any help. I hear it's more difficult these days but thinking there must be a way?

Also does anyone how it is getting SN through UK customs?

Gosh wish it was straight forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovestruckmadness
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I doubt that anyone can link anything bc afaik SN is a reportable substance in the UK.

The only chance you might have is planning a vacation to the EU and trying to acquire it there then travel home by ferry as SN is oxydizing and might be seized if transported in planes.

Edited: SN is a reportable substance in the UK not illegal.

Last edited:
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I doubt that anyone can link anything bc afaik SN is an illegal / regulated substance in the UK since Oct. 1st.

The only chance you might have is planning a vacation to the EU and trying to acquire it there then travel home by ferry as SN is oxydizing and might be seized if transported in planes.
Thanks for reply. That doesn't sound good. Damn it. I missed the window of getting it haven't I. Shit

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
I doubt that anyone can link anything bc afaik SN is an illegal / regulated substance in the UK since Oct. 1st.

I can't find any information online about it being illegal in the UK.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
What are people doing now SN isn't possible in UK?
I doubt that anyone can link anything bc afaik SN is a reportable substance in the UK.

Edited: SN is a reportable substance in the UK not illegal.
Reading the gov Uk it's a prison sentence for supplying it

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Don't wish to alarm anyone but upon receiving my second welfare check in two days (and still acting under the precursor that it's not actually illegal to possess) I've had a bit of a freak out and read gov.uk in further detail. Check the section under Criminal offences. It reads:

Importing, acquiring, possessing and using

It is an offence for a member of the public to import, acquire, possess or use any of the substances without holding a valid EPP licence issued by the Home Office.

If found guilty of this offence, there is a maximum penalty of 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine.

Kinda shitting myself now bc they said they have all my details and could be in touch

Link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ns-and-explosive-precursors#criminal-offences

JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
Don't wish to alarm anyone but upon receiving my second welfare check in two days (and still acting under the precursor that it's not actually illegal to possess) I've had a bit of a freak out and read gov.uk in further detail. Check the section under Criminal offences. It reads:

It is an offence for a member of the public to import, acquire, possess or use any of the substances without holding a valid EPP licence issued by the Home Office.

If found guilty of this offence, there is a maximum penalty of 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine.

Kinda shitting myself now bc they said they have all my details and could be in touch

Link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ns-and-explosive-precursors#criminal-offences
Good luck :(

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018

God, that fucking sucks. What a nice world we live in, where people who are suffering and don't want to/can't do it anymore (or people who at least want the security of having a peaceful way out if/when the time comes) can't even access a peaceful means of doing so without constantly having to jump through hoops and live in fear, as if life clearly isn't already hard enough for them as it is.

I'm so sorry that you're in this position, and that the world is like this. I feel for you so much.

Reactions: motherland
motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
God, that fucking sucks. What a nice world we live in, where people who are suffering and don't want to/can't do it anymore (or people who at least want the security of having a peaceful way out if/when the time comes) can't even access a peaceful means of doing so without constantly having to jump through hoops and live in fear, as if life clearly isn't already hard enough for them as it is.

I'm so sorry that you're in this position, and that the world is like this. I feel for you so much.
Thank you. I feel like I'm running against the clock now.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs