EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
My SN was meant to arrive on Friday but is possibly stuck in customs because there was a delay according to the courier when everything was going so well. It's now the weekend so nothing can be done until this coming week at least. I had plans to CTB today but it's all been delayed now. I feel like even wanting to CTB is a struggle and living is a struggle. It's all a struggle. I just now have to wait and suffer more. I hope this can get resolved quickly. I've ordered more from elsewhere too but having to work and talk to people is a huge struggle and source of suffering. I want to be freed from this nightmare but regulations and processes are making it even harder than it should be...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Lost in a Dream and JuliaOnTheNet
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Just hold on, I had a similar experience here in Aus, the parcel took longer than expected when the postage was just meant to be interstate. Took like a week to get to me, it will be on the way.. do you have a way to track the parcel?

Reactions: qwerty1969, Wisdom3_1-9 and EndlessDream
EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
Just hold on, I had a similar experience here in Aus, the parcel took longer than expected when the postage was just meant to be interstate. Took like a week to get to me, it will be on the way.. do you have a way to track the parcel?
Mhm! I paid extra for "3-4 days express" and of course furious that once again courier services have betrayed me, reaffirming my belief that life is just a struggle and even trying to CTB is a struggle. It said specifically it'd arrive on Friday. I'm in NZ and it's going through Singapore (which I bet are bunch of stingy fucks with this sort of thing, knowing the type of substances they have to go through). I'm hoping they haven't destroyed the parcel. This gives me a speck of hope at least. thanks

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Mhm! I paid extra for "3-4 days express" and of course furious that once again courier services have betrayed me, reaffirming my belief that life is just a struggle and even trying to CTB is a struggle. It said specifically it'd arrive on Friday. I'm in NZ and it's going through Singapore (which I bet are bunch of stingy fucks with this sort of thing, knowing the type of substances they have to go through). This gives me a speck of hope at least. thanks
I know, the waiting around for death to come is the worst, I'm also in a similar position where i have to wait till everyone is out of the house to try my methods. It feels like you just want to be done with it already. That's frustrating that you have paid extra but not getting it in the said time. It's probably just delays due to international courier. I hope you get it soon.

• Love
Reactions: EndlessDream
EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
I know, the waiting around for death to come is the worst, I'm also in a similar position where i have to wait till everyone is out of the house to try my methods. It feels like you just want to be done with it already. That's frustrating that you have paid extra but not getting it in the said time. It's probably just delays due to international courier. I hope you get it soon.
I'll be scouting around info for people's plans so I can find some time alone. All of these processes are giving me anxiety and sleeplessness šŸ˜œ Fun fun

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so incredibly unfair how it's this difficult to finally exit this world. I see it as being awful how we cannot just exit in a peaceful and straightforward way without all of the complications and secrecy involved, this world undeniably is hell.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, qwerty1969 and EndlessDream
EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
Great news! My SN passed customs and I now have 50g SN of 99%> purity. I'll still test both aquarium and blood.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy