• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Anyone else notice a couple of supplies of SN on eBay / Amazon no longer available in last couple of wks (UK) ?!

• Aww..
Reactions: Loner, vonvonwantpeace, hatelife and 1 other person
Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
Anyone else notice a couple of supplies of SN on eBay / Amazon no longer available in last couple of wks (UK) ?!
Yes the SN I bought has been taken down with a few others. I wonder why?

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace and hatelife
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Seems like vendors are growing more aware of buyers using SN for ctb'ing? I don't know, though, I'm not in the UK...

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace and hatelife
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
There is quite a bit of chatter in the forum about this, but searching the SN Megathread in particular, with 5000+ posts is a daunting task. I don't know what search parameters you could use either.

This post refers to UK only.

At the risk of being repetitive, SN is still quite legal to acquire and possess, BUT suppliers are under a legal obligation to report any attempts to purchase which they deem suspicious. Exactly what the parameters are for "deeming" seem a bit vague, but some guidelines have been issued. Some suppliers simply don't want the hastle, nor to get their "deeming" wrong, so they will either tell you that they cannot legally sell it to you, or ask you to fill in a form. Some will simply state "Out of Stock" or "Product Withdrawn."They seem especially wary of selling the sort of small quantities suitable for our needs.

The 1972 Poisons Act sets up secondary legislation which allows the Home Office to easily switch substances from the "reportable" category to the registered list, which requires a licence. However, I guess that this would be resisted by food processing companies who would not welcome the publicity of adding a registered poison to their bacon, hams, sausages etc.

A Junior Minister of Health was appointed about a year ago, with especial responsibility for Suicide Prevention, and I detect the presence of her Civil Servants behind the increasing difficulties of obtaining SN.

My apologies if you have read similar posts from me before.

Last edited:
Reactions: justwhy?, Stan, JimFord99 and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I keep a eye on the availability of SN on the web and it does fluctuate. Its natural and to be expected as its just market forces. So I doubt its anything to be overly concerned about right now.

Reactions: Itsalmosttime and hatelife
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
my SN still hasnt arrived, Im afraid the customs took it or something else happened, is alibaba legit source for this?
I feel I will be calmer knowing I have something at least, not having anything for now if something bad happens to me and I want to die and cant take it nomore is bad, today was a good day though.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Where are you ?

Why doesn't everybody include country/state location in their profile ?

Reactions: ronigail9
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I've still found a few suppliers mainly Eastern Europe that are selling. It would probably get into the uk ok but unsure of other countries, but it's there and it's cheap. Or try a Chinese supermarket, my friend is Chinese and goes to one in Bristol who can buy this. It's out there you just need to look.

Reactions: hatelife
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
Loudwolf doesn't sell it directly on their website anymore.

Also when you buy it on amazon it recommends Tagamet! The suggestion algorithm is on to us.

Reactions: Astral316 and Deleted member 1465
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Loudwolf doesn't sell it directly on their website anymore.

Also when you buy it on amazon it recommends Tagamet! The suggestion algorithm is on to us.
Loud wolf had it even a few days or day ago- now it's gone !! Ffs

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
If you live in the US SN is available everywhere.
Even Walmart.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I've found it on eBay. I'll order it for you then think of a way of getting it to you. It's not expensive. Try and stay strong ❤️

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Loner, MeltingHeart and Lethe
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I've found it on eBay. I'll order it for you then think of a way of getting it to you. It's not expensive. Try and stay strong ❤

You want to look very very carefully at the legality of doing that as you will be supplying something that you know will be used in the ending of someones life. That could very easily be used against you or anyone else here who is thinking along those lines.

We know there is no malice or intent, but the law could well be otherwise. Dealers who have sold the likes of ecstasy which has lead to deaths have been prosecuted successfully, thats why I mention it. The law could view it the same way is all I am saying.

Reactions: Stan, Itsalmosttime, howard and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
You want to look very very carefully at the legality of doing that as you will be supplying something that you know will be used in the ending of someones life. That could very easily be used against you or anyone else here who is thinking along those lines.

We know there is no malice or intent, but the law could well be otherwise. Dealers who have sold the likes of ecstasy which has lead to deaths have been prosecuted successfully, thats why I mention it. The law could view it the same way is all I am saying.
I know exactly what you are saying but they are unable SN posted to them. I was only trying to help. I can be a fuckwit at times x

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I bought mine of eBay from Poland, a few months ago, no problems at all. Things seem to gear up just recently....

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I know exactly what you are saying but they are unable SN posted to them. I was only trying to help. I can be a fuckwit at times x
Ur not a fuk with and it is not an illeg
I bought mine of eBay from Poland, a few months ago, no problems at all. Things seem to gear up just recently....
when u say gear up do you mean in the sense of "clamping down "? How long did delivery take ? - I don't have an address I can really use but just out of interest how long did yr delivery take ? And r u in Europe ? ( if u don't mind )

Reactions: Loner
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Ur not a fuk with and it is not an illeg

when u say gear up do you mean in the sense of "clamping down "? How long did delivery take ? - I don't have an address I can really use but just out of interest how long did yr delivery take ? And r u in Europe ? ( if u don't mind )
It took two wweks for my order to arrive, plain package, no deal. I bought it from Poland, shipped to the UK, no problems what so ever. Now with the UK pulling out of the EU things may get difficult

Reactions: hatelife
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019

I thought we were not to be openly mentioning sources, keep it to private messages as the hills have eyes and you just put the seller under the proverbial bus, whether he wanted to catch it or not.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I thought we were not to be openly mentioning sources, keep it to private messages as the hills have eyes and you just put the seller under the proverbial bus, whether he wanted to catch it or not.
Well, not really, you are right. (Slap on my hands again) but after all, Poland is a country and not a source :wink: The contact details count. I did not reveal a sources detalils, no rules broken, I hope.

Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
For the US, it seems LW has taken down SN on their website and their ebay store. It's still available on their amazon store though. I've heard others say you can get it at walmart, but when I checked on their website, it wasn't sold at their physical stores. It was only on their amazon marketplace clone.

Reactions: ronigail9
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
I bought SN from a uk seller on eBay last week. They pretty much withdrew it the day after. Seems like it is becoming more difficult to buy in uk

• Aww..
Reactions: Loner and hatelife
P

PeachyHead

Nov 1, 2018
Yep, definitely. I last ordered around this time last year and it was really easy to find, and there was primperan available too. Now there's so much less available, I found one and have ordered but it hasn't arrived yet so we'll see!

ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
USA here.

This has been snowballing since 2018. The crackdowns started in the UK, but they've spread.

These businesses make lab chemicals. They're nerds, not drug dealers, and there aren't enough suicidal people in the world to make it worth the risk of selling a "death powder" to the public, legal or not. One wrongful death lawsuit can bring a small company down. And they can still keep selling the weak version of SN that hobby farmers use as curing salt.

All of this was inevitable. Phil Nitschke ran his mouth about SN for months, and he accomplished exactly two things. He gave desperate people a practical new way to ctb, and then he took it away. SN was guaranteed to vanish the moment it appeared. The only question was how long it would take for that to happen. Nitschke made sure it didn't take long.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Last time I looked, SN was still readily available from a host of sources, so far from vanishing as I only looked about 1 hour ago. When it reaches the point where we are all having to buy SN from god knows who for $500 a pop, I shall start to be concerned, until such time, try not to spread panic/rumours amongst people who are already suffering and dont need pushing closer to the edge please.........there, I did ask nicely :wink:

Reactions: ronigail9 and Lethe
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Last time I looked, SN was still readily available from a host of sources, so far from vanishing as I only looked about 1 hour ago. When it reaches the point where we are all having to buy SN from god knows who for $500 a pop, I shall start to be concerned, until such time, try not to spread panic/rumours amongst people who are already suffering and dont need pushing closer to the edge please.........there, I did ask nicely :wink:
Yep I agree, only speaking for the uk, there are still places to source it with a bit of searching

ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
Point taken, no intent to encourage panic.

I find Nitschke frustrating, and if anything that's one reason I've put my own plans on hold. I give him credit for taking the risk to speak his mind, but he tends to go off half-cocked on what is or isn't realistic, what is or isn't available, sometimes what is or isn't legal. But nobody can predict the future, and SN is proof there's always something around the corner. Not even N is ungettable.