• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
So my SN order actually went through and it got here in only a few days as I was surprisingly close to the location. However, it came inside a plastic bag that can be ripped open and then resealed. I want to open it to do a blood test and possibly other tests too if I can figure them out, so if I got scammed I can find another source before it possibly becomes more restricted. But I'm worried that opening it and closing the bag will cause the quality to degrade or something. Are there any kinds of plastic containers I can transfer it to safely? Or is the bag fine? I've seen most people say under proper storage it can last up to 3 years but will opening it do anything?

Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I changed the URL. The first one was for the Tor browser (.onion). It´s not rude. Many questions are asked again every day, although you can find everything with the search function.

Don't open it too long. Under the influence of oxygen, nitrite converts into nitrate. Store it in a cool, dry place.
If the SN is in a bag, put it into an airtight jar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Embalmer
Upvote 0