• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LifeIntolerance

Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone. I greet you all with love.

My method is currently SN. But I hate to vomit like everyone and I think that 30-40 minutes is a long time for me. Otherwise I am a bit afraid that SN will lose its efficiency when I vomit and I will suffer or the process will take longer than I expected. As we see and know, the human body gives to SN very various reactions.

I wonder what would be when I inject the SN intravenous to myself. Is there any case report that you know?

I want to catch the bus in 3-5 minutes, not longer. For this action is:
- N the gold standard but I am not and won't be able to get it. Police visit etc.
- Hanging is an alternative because of the duration but I know, I can't hang myself. And I don't want to be found hanged.
- He or N are the other alternatives but the gas mask makes me crazy. I can't look at it. Sorry

I think also that KCl injection is an other good alternative. I only know the case report about a 20 y.o. nurse. But I don't know the duration between the injection and unconsciousness. Must to do my homework and research more :)

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I believe this question has been raised before. I suggest using the search. That way you'll get the input of members who may no longer be around, and current members may not come up with the same input.