• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I know sometimes stuff can get stuck in customs. if it were to get stuck do I need to say im buying it for my company/business (ex. curing meats) to successfully pay a customs bill or whatever? also what are the chances of it not getting stuck in customs, is this site legit?

reply to my post and I'll dm you the link to the site/product/SN, to avoid it from getting spread(?

Last edited:
A

Adios Amigos

Mar 11, 2023
I know sometimes stuff can get stuck in customs. if it were to get stuck do I need to say im buying it for my company/business (ex. curing meats) to successfully pay a customs bill or whatever? also what are the chances of it not getting stuck in customs, is this site legit?

reply to my post and I'll dm you the link to the site/product/SN, to avoid it from getting spread(?
CCS? I'm devastated that IC got shut down

Upvote 0
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023

Ah crap I looked at the website earlier when u had it up but haven't even managed to get in to look at the SN. Hopefully trustworthy but maybe ask around. Also throw me a dm if u find sum good I'm interested in keepin a lil sum in case

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
Lon

Lon

Dec 29, 2022
if you want to be thorough look at options in your own home country. chemistry can always be fun, and usually gives you enough time to rethink your decision. do everything you can with your life before finding a method that allows you to make a spontaneous and perhaps regretful decision.

• Love
Reactions: prettycvnt and dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
If you could toss me a PM, I'm looking for SN.
I will after making sure it's reliable, don't wanna be spreading it too much, also don't want to risk sending links that much lol

Reactions: she
Upvote 0
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023

omg plz plz plz dm the source when u can i need it so bad 😭

Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
omg plz plz plz dm the source when u can i need it so bad 😭
First: no you don't even have pm permissions lmao.
Second: you have only posted 8 messages and you are a new account, nobody is gonna tell you anything.
Third: the person you are talking to doesn't use that account anymore.

Reactions: Rhizomorph1 and real person
Upvote 0
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Second: you have only posted 8 messages and you are a new account, nobody is gonna tell you anything.
ok thx i am working on getting pm permissions i just feel a lot better knowing if there are people with information i can go to once i have pm permissions i am so desperate lmao. i already have some SN sources but they seem to be unreliable and having a failed attempt would be very very bad for me

Upvote 0
C

co667

Dec 6, 2023
SN appears to be very hard to get now in my country. I've seen some on amazon for pink curing salt for meats but it appears the SN percent in the product is very low

• Informative
Reactions: real person and dggtscccvfd
Upvote 0
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
abyssal i have 100 plus messages now and have access to pms do you mind if i pm you i think i found a source for anti emetics but it looks kind of dodgy i want to check with someone. its ok if u say no

Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
abyssal i have 100 plus messages now and have access to pms do you mind if i pm you i think i found a source for anti emetics but it looks kind of dodgy i want to check with someone. its ok if u say no
I'm not very knowledgeable on source reliability, but nobody will be against helping you at this point.

If you want to know reliability on a source, I'd post a thread saying as much and ask for someone to pm you.

• Love
Reactions: real person
Upvote 0
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
I'm not very knowledgeable on source reliability, but nobody will be against helping you at this point.

If you want to know reliability on a source, I'd post a thread saying as much and ask for someone to pm you.
abyssal sorry if this is weird i don't know who else to talk too i've commented so much at this point asking for help with SN but haven't found any can i still pm you?

Upvote 0
W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023

Can you pm me the source?

Upvote 0
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Did you find SN @real person ?

Upvote 0
Karavamp

Karavamp

sorry
May 22, 2023
Why is SN so hard to get? Did anyone find the source here?
Considering the fact that SN is usually made for business purposes, it's no surprise regular people can't find it.
I haven't found any sources.

Upvote 0
Pá´œrple

Pá´œrple

Disqualified from Humanity
Dec 9, 2023

May you pm the source?

Upvote 0