corpsive

corpsive

Not yet dead. Still, we rot.
Jan 10, 2023
Welp, what was arguably the best option for buying Sodium Nitrite is now gone. It was 25 bucks, no tax or shipping even, no questions asked, no ID needed, nothin'. Thankfully I bought some months ago, but just thought I'd point it out for others who were eyeing it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
Which country?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
That's very unfortunate. Sources are gone for NA from what I've been seeing. SN is a nightmare to source. I've been researching CO.
I don't meant to fearmonger but for anyone that has access to it I would purchase it now, pro lifers are swarming everything.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

Deleted member 65988

Welp, what was arguably the best option for buying Sodium Nitrite is now gone. It was 25 bucks, no tax or shipping even, no questions asked, no ID needed, nothin'. Thankfully I bought some months ago, but just thought I'd point it out for others who were eyeing it.
Yeah, very soon and fast, people won't have the option of choosing SN at all.
That's very unfortunate. Sources are gone for NA from what I've been seeing. SN is a nightmare to source. I've been researching CO.
I don't meant to fearmonger but for anyone that has access to it I would purchase it now, pro lifers are swarming everything.
Well, that's just what I'd expect from this anti-ctb society, try to get rid of as much methods as possible but don't bother getting down to solving the wide plethora of reasons why people even get to such a spot in life.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What's NA?

letsalllovelain

letsalllovelain

I wish I were a bird
May 10, 2023
Are there any sources for the UK? Seems like SN is becoming a thing of the past.