D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
If this is my last moments of my life I wanted to talk to loved ones.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Bct, FriendofDeath and 13 others
D

DashingDavid

Jun 29, 2020
Here goes....
It's fkn nasty

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Are u sure you want to..you can call ems
Would be no shame..if you are certain.. peaceful journey friend

Reactions: Saed and KleinerWolf
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
You can call for an ambulance and get help and talk to someone?

Reactions: Saed
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
Peaceful journey if you choose to back out its ok. How you feeling?

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I'm late to the post, it seems you've already invested it. I'm so sorry that you've had to suffer so much pain that it comes to this. I think this is the one place where everyone can from one point or another understand why you'd want to CTB as I'm sure we're all there or have been there.
I don't really know what more to say...without repeating myself and sympathizing for you that you didn't get to enjoy your life like so many people appear to.

Reactions: Saed, x-Ace-x, MeriDeath and 2 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
If it's real and true this is a clue.. OP was set on describing everything and reporting all symptoms but couldn't post passed drinking it..if only we knew if it was bcuz he passed out quickly or in too much agony? Sad

I have it.....I will make a post when the time comes describing everything
Or still alive?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Wishing you nothing but peace and happiness.

Here to talk if you're still with us.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Let us know if you are still with us and wish to talk. Otherwise... May the light welcome you without any fear or pain! Sucks that so many good people have to do this to have their freedom. :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, NoPlaceForme, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Last seen 4 mins ago.

feels like alt account of hoodieluver

Regardless, everyone is welcome here. If you're still around, ss is here for you.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Saed and Brackenshire
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Last seen 4 mins ago.

feels like alt account of hoodieluver

Regardless, everyone is welcome here. If you're still around, ss is here for you.

I mean no offence, but can I ask you why you jump on every thread, particularly ones related to SN, throwing suspicions around? You're very cynical towards most posts. It comes across as quite rude, idk if you mean it that way but it really does.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I mean no offence, but can I ask you why you jump on every thread, particularly ones related to SN, throwing suspicions around? You're very cynical towards most posts. It comes across as quite rude, idk if you mean it that way but it really does.
Really, most of my posts are doing the legwork for everyone who asks what, why, how, where, and linking the threads and resources they need to get the answers they seek.. i guess that's cynical and rude to you?

and I'm not throwing suspicions around, the suspicions are being raised when a user says they took SN but their profile shows them online 10 mins later, then 15 mins later, then 1 hour later, then 1hr 40 mins later.. I'm just pointing out the obvious. And I dislike when someone tries to mock this site.by faking ctbs. I could be wrong, by my gut says otherwise here.

But my comment that everyone is welcome and whenever I say that if a person is still around theres no shame to come back, I mean it.
And my other sincere posts telling users to make sure theyve considered all options before they ctb and that backing out has no shame. And defending users who have been belittled for not searching before posting their questions...
Yep I'm rude and cynical

Take care

Interesting... wait, who's cynical? .. but I'll take your comment to heart.

How will you pay at checkout if you ctb lol
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/746810/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/746805/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rhiino, Lastsauce, Saed and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@FluffyDove as I promised, I took your words to heart and just went through 30 pages of my own posts to check myself.. and I can't find any cynical or rude posts. (Accept maybe comparing to hoodieluver, but there's a reason I made that comparison)
Since you stated that
you jump on every thread, particularly ones related to SN, throwing suspicions around? You're very cynical towards most posts. It comes across as quite rude,
Can you please post where I'm cynical and rude? It should be easy to find since it's most of my posts in every thread.
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Violetcabbage59301 and Saed
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
If you have left this plane, I am sending you light and love for protection during your journey.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276