Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
These bunch of idiots want to ban sn in Canada and calling for ban internationally, they want it to be regulated more, what a joke and a stupid thing to do!

Privileged people talking about suicidal people who had went through a lot of shit and indirectly talking about us too

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: Unknown21, Catch-22, imlookingforward and 17 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people repulse me, all that they are trying to do is make people slaves to suffering and prisoners to this existence. It's inhumane to leave people with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods, the right to die is a human right. Maybe someday the privledged delusional people might regret banning SN if they end up tortured by health problems, existing can get much more unbearable for everyone and that is the reality.

Reactions: Unknown21, JuliaOnTheNet, trist and 18 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Y
Those people repulse me, all that they are trying to do is make people slaves to suffering and prisoners to this existence. It's inhumane to leave people with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods, the right to die is a human right. Maybe someday the privledged delusional people might regret banning SN if they end up tortured by health problems, existing can get much more unbearable for everyone and that is the reality.

These people talk about stopping us but don't wanna deal with the reality why this is happening just hypocrites

Reactions: Freyja13, imlookingforward, Suicidе and 3 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I don't see the connection between SN being used for ctb and it needing to be regulated. It's like they assume that people shouldn't be able to ctb. Pathetic, really.

Reactions: imlookingforward, trist, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't see the connection between SN being used for ctb and it needing to be regulated. It's like they assume that people shouldn't be able to ctb. Pathetic, really.
They are just dumb

Reactions: Shivali
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Well, it's just like Nembutal. The product itself is legal, but when it becomes a way of ctbing, the law suggests it should be regulated in order to prevent suicide. Unfortunately the change we are looking for is in the law system, which is even harder to happen.
And it's not like they are "assuming", that's exactly it. All the law system flows in the way of guaranteeing life and preventing death, which is, in fact, pathetic.

• Informative
Reactions: imlookingforward, suicidalcatlady, Rogue Proxy and 5 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Well, it's just like Nembutal. The product itself is legal, but when it becomes a way of ctbing, the law suggests it should be regulated in order to prevent suicide. Unfortunately the change we are looking for is in the law system, which is even harder to happen.
And it's not like they are "assuming", that's exactly it. All the law system flows in the way of guaranteeing life and preventing death, which is, in fact, pathetic.
Sn is a chemical compound and used in curing meat so I don't know how they will regulate more than now, N is a different breed!

P

pillower

May 12, 2023
W
Sn is a chemical compound and used in curing meat so I don't know how they will regulate more than now, N is a different breed!
Tf is N? I keep hearing about it

Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
However on that front, it's really hard to explain why you need 95%+ or even 90% Sn for curing meat. In Germany, it's even banned to be any higher than around 3%. But yeah, sucks for you Canadians, I am sorry. We can always get SN from either Czechia or Poland, even it was illegal.

• Love
Reactions: Rudu, squirley, LittleBlackCat and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
These bunch of idiots want to ban sn in Canada and calling for ban internationally, they want it to be regulated more, what a joke and a stupid thing to do!

Privileged people talking about suicidal people who had went through a lot of shit and indirectly talking about us too

Only 2 people committed suicide with SN out of 8 billion . Only 2 people decided to use their right to bodily autonomy to escape this prison world and evil prison life. 1 million people world wide commit suicide every year at least 25 million attempt every year. But 2 whole people with SN and All the governments and news media are up in arms to ban SN . This is just more evidence we are in an evil prison world a suicide prohibition state.

They state in the video that they are doing all this just because they have evidence of only 2 people committing suicide with SN. They don't have any evidence of any more than that so far.

67 million people die every year in the world usually tortured to death by cancer or some other horrible disease. Someone should tell these morons that we all will die anyway. That is the only thing certain to happen that I and every human will die anyway no matter what.

There is no guarantee that any human won't be tortured to death by old age , cancer , alshiemers, chronic pain that is many times worse than you can imagine. Most natural deaths or dying are very painful and torturous. In fact the odds are something terrible will happen to most people especially in old age. However SN or Nembutal do gurantee an escape from their evil prison world and evil prison life and a painless quick death which are the reasons they are doing everything they can to ban SN and Nembutal.

Imo 99% of the trillion trillion of sentient beings 100 billion humans included have been tortured or tortured to death by "beautiful" Life and sentience. Sentience and life are evil imo. Extreme constant pain is much worse than any pleasure can be good like eating some crap food.

The brain produces Sentience and consciousness which are the ability to suffer extreme constant unending unbearable pain. All animals and many other beings including humans have sentience and consciousness the ability to suffer and feel extreme pain. That is life / consciousness / sentience. That is DNA based life the only function in the universe that produces pain and suffering . But they constantly tell us that life is a sacred beautiful gift. How can something that produces so much pain and suffering be good? It can't . life is bad life is evil.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Deathisbetter, k1w1 and 8 others
deadmanwalkin

deadmanwalkin

Apr 28, 2023
I just ordered mine from an international supplier. Hope to god it makes it through customs, if all goes to plan I'll be gone in a week.

Reactions: SVEN and Vizzy
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018

Between this and MAID availability laws being delayed, it seems to me like this country (I'm in Canada) doesn't actually want to make suicide more accessible. Not happy.

*for any non-Canadians: MAID stands for Medical Assistance In Dying. There were supposed to be laws passed that made it more accessible but the deadline to do so got pushed back by at least a year*

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and Vizzy
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
freedom freedom no freedom. for all these governments people are just cattle

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, NoLoveNoHope, imlookingforward and 4 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are always in the news, it's nothing new or to worry about.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Vizzy
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Look, selling SN is not a crime, but it becomes a crime when the seller is aware of the use for suicide. That's why it makes sense they regulating it (I am not saying I agree with it, btw). Just saying that's how law works.
Also, it's not like SN is becoming illegal. It will be available for the people who will use it for its real purpose.

Reactions: squirley
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Why can't they just leave us alone. It makes me so mad

• Love
Reactions: imlookingforward, lachrymost, Justnotme and 4 others
J

JeanLucPicard

May 1, 2023
Why do they say it's linked to two deaths? We have dozens documented on here alone.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and Vizzy
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Only 2 people committed suicide with SN out of 8 billion . Only 2 people decided to use their right to bodily autonomy to escape this prison world and evil prison life. 1 million people world wide commit suicide every year at least 25 million attempt every year. But 2 whole people with SN and All the governments and news media are up in arms to ban SN . This is just more evidence we are in an evil prison world a suicide prohibition state.

They state in the video that they are doing all this just because they have evidence of only 2 people committing suicide with SN. They don't have any evidence of any more than that so far.

67 million people die every year in the world usually tortured to death by cancer or some other horrible disease. Someone should tell these morons that we all will die anyway. That is the only thing certain to happen that I and every human will die anyway no matter what.
I completely agree with you, but even if they can only connect the use of SN to 2 deaths, they know A LOT of people bought the product to ctb. And they can connect the death of 2 people to KL, there are a whole lot of cases in which people used SN to ctb but are not connected to this specific seller.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Look, selling SN is not a crime, but it becomes a crime when the seller is aware of the use for suicide. That's why it makes sense they regulating it (I am not saying I agree with it, btw). Just saying that's how law works.
Also, it's not like SN is becoming illegal. It will be available for the people who will use it for its real purpose.
How they determine that, some people use for curing and some don't

My dad likes to cure his meat at home so they will say no sn to my dad because he is doing at home and yes to a person doing it as business?
Why do they say it's linked to two deaths? We have dozens documented on here alone.
They just talking about Canada because in Canada sn is already regulated but they wanna regulate more lol

Reactions: imlookingforward and squirley
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
How they determine that, some people use for curing and some don't

My dad likes to cure his meat at home so they will say no sn to my dad because he is doing at home and yes to a person doing it as business?
Honestly, they are not dumb. Just the fact that we keep talking about SN in this website is proof to them that people are using it to suicide.

And no, that's not necessarily how the regulation will work. Or it will. My point is just that this is just the way law works.
We have to change the law, because these people are only doing what is considered right (by the law and most population).

Reactions: Vizzy and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Within the past year I've been seeing it more and more in mainstream media. At first I didn't realize what it was untill I looked into it.

Question while I'm here.
NaNO3 - is not the correct formula. ? Correct.?
It's need to be O2 ?

I know some sites here ( Canada) are starting to ask for business information.

I'm not sure what other sites are available I've been looking around.
But also for brick and mortar places.
Ex - old school delis.

Just trying to scrounge up any if I can before this really blows up and things start going down on paper more then they already have.
( more laws , regulations etc )

Besides the obvious fact of them passing more regulations on it.
( and/or attempting to )
It's impossible to explain the meaning of choice to people that have no understanding of it.

Reactions: Vizzy
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Forcing people to live is the same as condemning that person to be tortured every single day for the rest of their miserable existence.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Tobacco, Chronicoverwhelm and 9 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Honestly, they are not dumb. Just the fact that we keep talking about SN in this website is proof to them that people are using it to suicide.

And no, that's not necessarily how the regulation will work. Or it will. My point is just that this is just the way law works.
We have to change the law, because these people are only doing what is considered right (by the law and most population).
That's why, I gave you a scenario how you think they will regulate?

A lot of people cure at home so they will just say stop everything just because 2 people died in Canada using sn among 4000 suicides and people talking about sn, that sounds really dumb

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
It hurts to see the path this is going, I was thinking sn is my best bet but as soon as I felt confident in obtaining it, providers getting detained and the visits from authorities, wouldve been a nightmare cause i dont live alone, i feel sorry for everybody that had to deal with that, this shit is cruel, pushing people to more excruciating means

• Aww..
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, trist, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
It hurts to see the path this is going, I was thinking sn is my best bet but as soon as I felt confident in obtaining it, providers getting detained and the visits from authorities, wouldve been a nightmare cause i dont live alone, i feel sorry for everybody that had to deal with that, this shit is cruel, pushing people to more excruciating means
Always there will be a way!

Reactions: murmur
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I completely agree with you, but even if they can only connect the use of SN to 2 deaths, they know A LOT of people bought the product to ctb. And they can connect the death of 2 people to KL, there are a whole lot of cases in which people used SN to ctb but are not connected to this specific seller.
They supposedely have evidence of only 2 that actually did it , actually committed suicide with SN. Most people that bought SN never used it , look how many still had it when police visited them most of them . 1 million commit suicide every year in the world. 25 million attempt. My point is that All the governments and all the news media are up in arms because they have evidence of only 2 .And these 2 reported are what the news media and governments are using as an excuse to try to ban sn and do this worldwide coordinated police effort to ban SN. This shows that suicide prohibition is one of the governments and news media's main priorities. 67 million people die each year tortured to death by horrible diseases by cancer. we all die anyway. there is no logical reason for them to try to ban SN other than to keep us slave prisoners which is part of their evil agenda , ideology and beliefs.

By that "logic" they should ban all ropes, guns, knives , scissors, bleach , visine, cars, etc. because someone might use them to commit suicide because a few have. I don't want to write more methods to give the pro-lifers and LE more ideas brought here by you know what video that will remain nameless that no one should click on , because any click view will increase it's popularity and bring more prolifers and LE and news people to this site that want to ban ctb methods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skullinthewoods, Tobacco, Chronicoverwhelm and 3 others
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I utterly LOATHE these self righteous cunts. They fuck up our economy, create an uncertain job market and in turn a gigantic wealth gap and a constant atmosphere of anxiety, take money away from mental health programs, stigmatize people with mental illness yet they've got no problems allowing people like us to be tortured by our mind everyday with no relief. The system is broken and they love the way it is cos it keeps them in power.

Reactions: Skullinthewoods, Chronicoverwhelm, Jezzibell and 2 others
Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
Within the past year I've been seeing it more and more in mainstream media. At first I didn't realize what it was untill I looked into it.

Question while I'm here.
NaNO3 - is not the correct formula. ? Correct.?
It's need to be O2 ?

I know some sites here ( Canada) are starting to ask for business information.

I'm not sure what other sites are available I've been looking around.
But also for brick and mortar places.
Ex - old school delis.

Just trying to scrounge up any if I can before this really blows up and things start going down on paper more then they already have.
( more laws , regulations etc )

Besides the obvious fact of them passing more regulations on it.
( and/or attempting to )
It's impossible to explain the meaning of choice to people that have no understanding of it.
Since nobody else did, yes NaNO2 is the right formula. This is actually important, nitrite is very redox reaction friendly.
In acidic conditions, nitrite (NO2-) can be oxidized to nitric oxide (NO) while nitrate (NO3-) cannot. The reaction for nitrite is:

3 NO2- + 2 H+ → NO + 2 H2O + 2 NO3-
You need that NO, so your blood stops carrying oxygen by converting hemoglobin to form methemoglobin.
Also, sorry but I really love Inorganic Chemistry. It's not NaNO3- because Na is already positive in this context so it would be Na+ + NO3- or NaNO3.

• Informative