rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
Hi,

I have read Stan's guide, but I have also heard about another story where all the prep was not done beforehand and worked too.

What risk would there be in mixing SN with a different drink other than water. Whether it be alcoholic or a juice. Would love to know your thoughts. Maybe even mixing it in with a bloody mary? Would there more likely be a chance of survival doing so?

Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
Hi,

I have read Stan's guide, but I have also heard about another story where all the prep was not done beforehand and worked too.

What risk would there be in mixing SN with a different drink other than water. Whether it be alcoholic or a juice. Would love to know your thoughts. Maybe even mixing it in with a bloody mary? Would there more likely be a chance of survival doing so?
There was smb survived because of mixing SN with a juice (and maybe there was other things done wrong, I don't remember well).

The "official" recommendation is to make things exactly as they are written in the guide. If not : high risk of failure/pains etc.

Reactions: rosedavinci
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Mixing it with alcohol will most definitely increase the chance and frequency of vomiting. Mixing with juice would do the same thing, just to a lesser extent. *However*, if vitamin C is present in the juice, it will act as an antidote to SN. A person here on the forum failed SN because this person drank it with orange juice.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
"It is important that you only use plain water to mix the SN drink. Do not consider using fruit juice or carbonated drinks to make the taste better. It will slow the process and drinking an acidic drink negates the use of an antacid." - Stan's guide.

Also I'm considering drinking some alcohol with my SN and I think it could work but you're gonna increase your chances of puking it all up if you do.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Also using acidic drinks like cola and juices raises stomach acidity, increasing the risk of vomiting and pain.