• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RappyMaster

RappyMaster

Nov 16, 2021
So I prepared the sn glass (15g of SN and 30ml of water) around two hours ago, I had to make a call, so that's why it's been two hours.

My question is, does the drink get spoiled in any way or do I have to make another one?

RIPwednesdayadams

RIPwednesdayadams

Dec 17, 2021
Where can I find info on this? I'm relatively new but I have been searching for a somewhat painless method. gun laws are extremely strict in my state and I don't have a car/garage to use. I know how to make an exit bag but this seems less complicated and less expensive. plus i don't have to worry about causing someone else to pass out or die which i read can happen with exit bags.

RappyMaster

RappyMaster

Nov 16, 2021
make another one
Thanks, I'll work on it.
Where can I find info on this? I'm relatively new but I have been searching for a somewhat painless method. gun laws are extremely strict in my state and I don't have a car/garage to use. I know how to make an exit bag but this seems less complicated and less expensive. plus i don't have to worry about causing someone else to pass out or die which i read can happen with exit bags.
This should help
Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

L

Lifessocruel

Aug 23, 2021
Just an idea, I use to be into fishing and you can buy these pva bags that are meant to put bait in and they instantly dissolve in water they also seal the contents air tight. you can prepared the sn in these bags along with the propranolol.