E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Ok, I'm sure there have already be discussions about this, but I feel stuck and desperate.

Does anyone know how hard it actually is to get SN in the UK right now, and how likely it is to get through customs/what the risks are if the police are informed etc?

If anyone is in the UK, and has successfully ordered recently, I would appreciate any info.

Reactions: AtSea2020
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Ok, I'm sure there have already be discussions about this, but I feel stuck and desperate.

Does anyone know how hard it actually is to get SN in the UK right now, and how likely it is to get through customs/what the risks are if the police are informed etc?

If anyone is in the UK, and has successfully ordered recently, I would appreciate any info.
I think you can end up in prison according to the government's website. I put a post up the other day. Don't think it's worth the risk unfortunately.

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I recently ordered SN and it took exactly one month to arrive. There were no questions asked, I got it just fine. It was difficult finding a seller online, but I managed to get it from popular auction site E. If the post office contacts you, have a look at 'My N is stopped in customs' thread. To cut the story short from that thread, most people suggest denying any knowledge about it. Better to lose money than being sectioned/put in prison. Of course it is a different drug, but I believe both of them are illegal for the public to obtain in the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Sinai Silence
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I managed to get three different samples of SN in the UK. No customs checks, and all delivered on time.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
There are several sellers offering SN in Poland... but the customs are a different cup of tea. If you have a lot of $$$ you could come to Poland, stay in some hotel, order SN to your hotel (it takes only few days to arrive) and do it there. Probably a stupid idea anyway.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I think you can end up in prison according to the government's website. I put a post up the other day. Don't think it's worth the risk unfortunately.
Prison for just ordering sn?
I've never heard of someone going to prison for ordering sn.
That seems strange.
Surely this only applies to companies who sell it to individuals, not an individual who buys it? I mean, unless they actually 'catch' you with it in your possession, how can they ever prove you actually ordered it?
Thanks for the warning anyway

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Prison for ordering some chemical stuff to preserve meat? Also, suicide is not illegal in Europe. In my opinion it's a human right, especially when euthanasia is not available.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Prison for ordering some chemical stuff to preserve meat? Also, suicide is not illegal in Europe. In my opinion it's a human right, especially when euthanasia is not available.
Yes, it does seem strange. I mean, first you could just deny all knowledge, or say it must have been sent to the wrong address. Second, you could just make something up about preserving meat, or say that you were really depressed and ordered it out of desperation but now you've moved on?
This whole situation sucks. Society basically forces people to use violent means to ctb

Reactions: Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Yes, it does seem strange. I mean, first you could just deny all knowledge, or say it must have been sent to the wrong address. Second, you could just make something up about preserving meat, or say that you were really depressed and ordered it out of desperation but now you've moved on?
This whole situation sucks. Society basically forces people to use violent means to ctb

SN is not illegal. Suicide is not illegal. That's the theory. Someone ratted me out and 5 cops came to my home to seize me and put me in psych ward for 1 day.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
SN is not illegal. Suicide is not illegal. That's the theory. Someone ratted me out and 5 cops came to my home to seize me and put me in psych ward for 1 day.
Was that in UK or US?
Sorry, just remembered you're in Poland

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I ordered mine about 6 months ago on E. A few providers were offering it but now when I check it's almost impossible to find it.
I guess they kinda banned it on E