S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
Hi all. There must be somewhere in the UK where we can get SN. Surely. Please pm me if you know of anywhere or anyone.

Reactions: Nitup
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I'm stumped too, if you find something out please let me know!!

B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
Did you consider ordering from Europe or too much risk?

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Did you consider ordering from Europe or too much risk?
I don't want to really risk the boarder seizing it. I had an experience with that before. I am not sure if SN is a controlled substance but if it is then it's risky,

Reactions: ben7
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
I really feel for those who can't source any. It seems red tape and restrictions are getting worse and worse in the UK (and everywhere). The seller I bought from was under a lot of pressure to fill out paperwork and justify who he was selling to. My initial order was cancelled and then fulfilled after a short friendly dispute.

The choice between existence and non existence...what a f*cking sh*t show.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, LifeQuitter2018 and Nitup
D

daveyc

Jan 9, 2021
I really feel for those who can't source any. It seems red tape and restrictions are getting worse and worse in the UK (and everywhere). The seller I bought from was under a lot of pressure to fill out paperwork and justify who he was selling to. My initial order was cancelled and then fulfilled after a short friendly dispute.

The choice between existence and non existence...what a f*cking sh*t show.
It's effing criminal. This is why people resort to methods like paracetamol and alcohol, and end up dying of acute liver failure. It's almost as though their objective is to maximise human suffering.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, LifeQuitter2018, gnomeboy17 and 2 others
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
You will not get SN from a legitimate source in the UK due to its status as a reportable substance under the explosives, precursors and poisons legislation, the same for many countries across Europe as it was EU legislation that made it so. Your only hope is to take a chance with an independent seller, none of which reside here in the UK. The pro lifers really have done a number on peaceful ways to CTB here, I don't think they even realise the pain and suffering they are causing by doing this, all to avenge their loved ones death, they perceive we are the problem but daren't stop to wonder how their loved one first ended up on a site like this. Anyway, back to my point, I'm sorry it's not the answer you want here but you either take a risk or you find another method. Unfortunately I've seen so many people go through this painful process that it's leaving me a little light on empathy. If anybody wants to join me in a virtual Nihilistic party you know where I am *Crawls back beneath the rock*

Reactions: Bauhaus, stevieu, daveyc and 1 other person
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
You will not get SN from a legitimate source in the UK due to its status as a reportable substance under the explosives, precursors and poisons legislation, the same for many countries across Europe as it was EU legislation that made it so. Your only hope is to take a chance with an independent seller, none of which reside here in the UK. The pro lifers really have done a number on peaceful ways to CTB here, I don't think they even realise the pain and suffering they are causing by doing this, all to avenge their loved ones death, they perceive we are the problem but daren't stop to wonder how their loved one first ended up on a site like this. Anyway, back to my point, I'm sorry it's not the answer you want here but you either take a risk or you find another method. Unfortunately I've seen so many people go through this painful process that it's leaving me a little light on empathy. If anybody wants to join me in a virtual Nihilistic party you know where I am *Crawls back beneath the rock*
Yeah that sucks :( I've ordered some from the USA and am just hoping I get that. Do you know the likelihood of the SN getting stuck at customs?

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Yeah that sucks :( I've ordered some from the USA and am just hoping I get that. Do you know the likelihood of the SN getting stuck at customs?
It will definitely get seized if whoever you bought it from hasn't labelled it as a gift (or at least doesn't straight up say it's SN). They need to know the contents of the package to be able to apply import VAT so I'd be praying it's labelled as a gift if I were you

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
It will definitely get seized if whoever you bought it from hasn't labelled it as a gift (or at least doesn't straight up say it's SN). They need to know the contents of the package to be able to apply import VAT so I'd be praying it's labelled as a gift if I were you
The vendor has told me they labelled it as "wool socks" haha so I'm praying it'll be okay. And actually not USA, it's coming from Ukraine.

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Bauhaus, blackwidow92 and 2 others
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
They'd send you smaller packets, like 1 gram each, inside an envelope, 25 of them or more.

Fizz

Fizz

Dec 3, 2020
The vendor has told me they labelled it as "wool socks" haha so I'm praying it'll be okay. And actually not USA, it's coming from Ukraine.
got mine from China and it was labelled as something else as well, no way is it getting through labelled as is

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
I was depending on this. I'm devastated. I don't know what to do now. I wish I lived in the US where I could get easy access to a gun and just blow my brains out. Who the fuck do these people think they are? I'm so angry.

Reactions: heretogethelp and thewindblowseast
D

Darkpheonix

Nov 1, 2020
I was depending on this. I'm devastated. I don't know what to do now. I wish I lived in the US where I could get easy access to a gun and just blow my brains out. Who the fuck do these people think they are? I'm so angry.
Here here! In the same boat...not fair we can just get some shipped like others. What other choice are we left with, jumping or hanging - when you choose a method that suits you the fear and anxiety is reduced. Not being able to get it must be some sort of discrimination of human rights in some way...
Here here! In the same boat...not fair we can just get some shipped like others. What other choice are we left with, jumping or hanging - when you choose a method that suits you the fear and anxiety is reduced. Not being able to get it must be some sort of discrimination of human rights in some way...
*can't

Last edited:
Reactions: heretogethelp
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
got mine from China and it was labelled as something else as well, no way is it getting through labelled as is
Be careful when ordering from China to make sure it's really pure SN.