• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhiteFerrari

Sep 4, 2020
Hey I'm new here, used to lurk a lot on the now banned sanctionedsuicide subreddit (don't know if this site is related though)

I was looking around to find where to acquire SN in the Netherlands. I found some old threads where people ask the same question but they often get resolved through PM's so they didn't really help me. Does anyone know if and how it is possible to get SN here?

I was also wondering how I should get an antiemetic here, I read people just recommending metoclopramide however I need a doctors recipe for that in the Netherlands. My doctor knows about my suicidal ideation so I think it will raise some suspicion if I go there asking for it.

last question (somewhat off topic), I impulsively bought a tank of helium yesterday because my first plan was to just use an exit bag, however afterwards I did some more reading (mostly on this site) and now I'm not quite sure about this method (that's why I'm now inquiring about SN). The tank is a small tank for 30 balloons by Balloongaz (https://www.balloongaz.com/en/), I can't find the purity anywhere, does anyone know perchance what the purity is? Otherwise I'll just call the company on monday.