• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiouskitty

Jul 13, 2020
So, how does one go acquiring SN in the Netherlands (or Europe in general), particularly now that we are in the middle of a pandemic?

Ta.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, _Minsk, Hearhear and 1 other person
S

stanner

Jul 30, 2020
Im looking for an answer too...

Reactions: _Minsk and Hearhear
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm from Central Europe and just bought it from the internet. Idk if it's illegal in the Netherlands but here it's not. The pandemic doesn't really affect getting SN.
Try to look up SN in your native language and see if there's any chemistry websites that sell these kind of substances

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
So, how does one go acquiring SN in the Netherlands (or Europe in general), particularly now that we are in the middle of a pandemic?

Ta.

Pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm in Poland and ordered it and received it with no problems. Poland is a well-developed country.

R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020
I'm from Central Europe and just bought it from the internet. Idk if it's illegal in the Netherlands but here it's not. The pandemic doesn't really affect getting SN.
Try to look up SN in your native language and see if there's any chemistry websites that sell these kind of substances
Not OP, however in my country those websites only sell them to schools, laboratories and companies. They screen new buyers so I can't really bullshit them.

edit: if someone have a link of a SN seller shipping to Europe, please pm me

Last edited:
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
Not OP, however in my country those websites only sell them to schools, laboratories and companies. They screen new buyers so I can't really bullshit them.

Last night, I listened to a podcast by the folks who write the Peaceful Pill, and they were speaking about how SN will need to be knocked down in the availability score. We are seeing it become harder to get before our eyes since it came onto the scene around 2017. I'm not sure if perhaps it can be imported from another country because I am very ignorant about European customs and laws. I don't even know if the USA sells it easily anymore, but I was able to procure it in 2018 there.

I believe this is the episode: although it might be part one of that series.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung
R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020
Last night, I listened to a podcast by the folks who write the Peaceful Pill, and they were speaking about how SN will need to be knocked down in the availability score. We are seeing it become harder to get before our eyes since it came onto the scene around 2017. I'm not sure if perhaps it can be imported from another country because I am very ignorant about European customs and laws. I don't even know if the USA sells it easily anymore, but I was able to procure it in 2018 there.

Most countries in Europe regulate SN nowadays :/ I just looked up some big sellers in the US, it's still easy to get.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

I dont have mine in hand yet so i cant say for 100% certain...but I was able to find and order it online very easily with no trouble. I just checked the tracking number this afternoon and the package is at the post office in my town, says it will be delivered tomorrow. I'm in the U.S. btw, sorry. But yeah, after hearing what UK friends are going through trying to get it...i think I'm actually glad to live in America for the first time in my entire life. I'm sure it'll be resticted/regulated here soon too

Reactions: stationarymillennial
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
I dont have mine in hand yet so i cant say for 100% certain...but I was able to find and order it online very easily with no trouble. I just checked the tracking number this afternoon and the package is at the post office in my town, says it will be delivered tomorrow. I'm in the U.S. btw, sorry. But yeah, after hearing what UK friends are going through trying to get it...i think I'm actually glad to live in America for the first time in my entire life. I'm sure it'll be resticted/regulated here soon too
Mexico here and same, it's a plus for once. Sorry if it seems like this is bragging to ones who can't source as easy. I hope you guys get what you need.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Mexico here and same, it's a plus for once. Sorry if it seems like this is bragging to ones who can't source as easy. I hope you guys get what you need.
You cant get N in Mexico? I had the idea it was pretty easy to get there. Just curious.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020

Living in the EU implies the free flow of goods, devoid of duties or tariffs. So you're not importing anything. This is why the EU was created.
You are again off topic. This is about SN in Europe. Please stay on topic, otherwise it looks like spamming.
Please post in the appropriate threads for SN in Mexico. This is about SN in Europe.

Reactions: Neville1
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
You cant get N in Mexico? I had the idea it was pretty easy to get there. Just curious.

Maybe, but I personally am happy with SN as an exit route. What's more, the widespread availability of substances here is kind of mythical, although I know there's an N source here. I had to go to like 500 places and eventually finesse a psych into writing me a script for Xanax once. Perhaps I will try again.

Living in the EU implies the free flow of goods, devoid of duties or tariffs. So you're not importing anything. This is why the EU was created.

Thank you and pardon my ignorance.
Please post in the appropriate threads for SN in Mexico. This is about SN in Europe.
K

Last edited:
C

curiouskitty

Jul 13, 2020

My primary employment is actually in a bio-chem lab, and I can confirm. You can't just order lab supplies willy-nilly. Hence my question in regards to finding an alternative.

Reactions: redbutterfly
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

edit: if someone have a link of a SN seller shipping to Europe, please pm me
I could send you the link if you can dm me. I already bought from the and they do sell to regular people

Reactions: Lostandlooking
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

You are again off topic. This is about SN in Europe. Please stay on topic, otherwise it looks like spamming.

"Spamming" definitely wasn't my intention. Please understand, sometimes conversations evolve naturally and not all going "off-topic" is intentional...I also don't really think its unnatural to apply a topic to oneself, especially when the underlying topic to it all is something that weighs on one's mind 24/7. I'm trying really hard not to get defensive...this just made me feel like a threadjacking asshole lol, like I'm constantly on this site distracting people from the "real issues." Whatever rules or etiquette you feel I've breached, here or in other posts, just know it wasn't on purpose.

Reactions: holymouse and Lostandlooking
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm in Poland and ordered it and received it with no problems. Poland is a well-developed country.
Did you order it from a chemlab? Did you test it? I got that one
Were you able to get SN here? I'm from Holland too

Last edited:
imjusttired

imjusttired

Just a 21 year old living ‘the’ life
Nov 10, 2020
I could send you the link if you can dm me. I already bought from the and they do sell to regular people
Can you pls pm me too? I cant send anyone a pm for some reason

highndry

highndry

Jan 23, 2021
Hi,

I ordered SN last week (UK here) and it arrived yesterday but where I purchased it from doesn't state the purity... :/

imjusttired

imjusttired

Nov 10, 2020
you need a few more posts. are you from Holland?
Yes I am, how so? how many posts do I need? Does a response on a thread count as well?
Yes I am, how so? how many posts do I need? Does a response on a thread count as well?
I just ordered SN on a polish site but I couldn't read shit so I hope it worked out fine lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and ineedtoleave
imjusttired

imjusttired

Nov 10, 2020

I just ordered SN on a polish site but I couldn't read shit so I hope it worked out fine lol
If anyone can pm me with tips? The site canceled my order cause it doesn't ship out of poland even though it was an option on the site ugh...

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I'm very interested as well, but I think I need to post a little more before I can PM on this forum.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Ok, thanks for the info about that!