D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Sorry for the noob question, but I am starting to research a bit about the SN method, which is the most popular here. I have a copy of the PPeH, and I didnt see a mention there about SN, isnt this method in the pph? what am I missing?
I know there are the guides in the stickey but I wanted to look at the source first, surprisingly I didnt find it

HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Sorry for the noob question, but I am starting to research a bit about the SN method, which is the most popular here. I have a copy of the PPeH, and I didnt see a mention there about SN, isnt this method in the pph? what am I missing?
I know there are the guides in the stickey but I wanted to look at the source first, surprisingly I didnt find it
I have PPeH March 2020 edition and it's there. It's under "Lethal Inorganic Salts"

Reactions: DontGiveAshiit and Silvermorning
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
I have PPeH March 2020 edition and it's there. It's under "Lethal Inorganic Salts"
Thanks, you right, I i didnt see that... for some reason the search tool in my pdf reader doesnt find nothing :\

Anyway, I just looked at the summary table there for SN. it states reliability 7/10 and peacefulness 7/10. Those dont sound high enough :notsure: I would expect that the most popular method here would have some higher score in those. Is it really that 3 people out of 10 fail with SN? If you dont die after drinking SN I guess you have to call emergency, which is not pleasant at all. So you actually risk both severe health issues and hospitalization in psych ward if you fail this.

Am I wrong here? is there a way to increase reliability of this method?

Reactions: HelloHell
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Is it really that 3 people out of 10 fail with SN?
no, it's not a percentage, just arbitrary numbers PN came up with, and they even fluctuate, SN was 6 at one time, for example. Read the chapter titled "The Exit RPA Test" in the book to get an idea about the numbers.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Am I wrong here? is there a way to increase reliability of this method?
First of all, my best advice to you is take that book with a grain of salt (lol). Specific amounts and recommendations change and flip-flop all the time with them, and the rating system is not a percentage and is based on sometimes limited data. I am pretty sure this forum has "witnessed" many more cases than they have to reach their conclusions.

As for making it more reliable... Just do your research. Read all the guides and follow what makes sense to you. Search the forum, because there's tons of discussion about it. Use common sense and don't try to get creative with the method. Also, do not drink it slowly. Just follow the proven guidelines and you have the best chance at the outcome you want.

The majority of failures appear to be due to people omitting things or making weird substitutions. Or being impulsive, getting found early, or deciding not to finish and calling for help.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Cursed4ever and DontGiveAshiit
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
First of all, my best advice to you is take that book with a grain of salt (lol). Specific amounts and recommendations change and flip-flop all the time with them, and the rating system is not a percentage and is based on sometimes limited data. I am pretty sure this forum has "witnessed" many more cases than they have to reach their conclusions.

As for making it more reliable... Just do your research. Read all the guides and follow what makes sense to you. Search the forum, because there's tons of discussion about it. Use common sense and don't try to get creative with the method. Also, do not drink it slowly. Just follow the proven guidelines and you have the best chance at the outcome you want.

The majority of failures appear to be due to people omitting things or making weird substitutions. Or being impulsive, getting found early, or deciding not to finish and calling for help.
great! thanks for the detailed answer. This calms me down a little.
I will continue to read the guides and hope it will go well

• Hugs
Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm glad you found it useful. SN is also my method, and that's just the general rules I follow.