• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
Hi guys,
First post.
Citizen of India here
I have been considering SN to CTB for some time and I am looking for its sources online. I found one on 'the jungle' (a popular shopping site ran by a bald guy, if you know what I mean). It looks credible and the comments tell me that it's 97% pure.
I saw some fellow Indians on this website talking about the fact that the SN sold online is impure.
I would appreciate some light on this matter so I can have clarity as to what to purchase.

P.S: you can PM me if you want to know which product I am referring to.

Reactions: Jack'sPain and filthyrottendirty
R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
You have to put more posts to pm. Where in india are you from ...You can pm later also

Upvote 0
Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
You have to put more posts to pm. Where in india are you from ...You can pm later also
Hi, yeah I realised I need to post more, which I will since I have a lot of questions, but hopefully i'll get there soon. I am currently based in New Delhi.

edit: can PM now

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

jinxed99

May 8, 2021
Hey,

I am from India too looking at SN. I read in some older posts that the SN on "The Jungle" is not pure. Can any of you confirm on this?

Upvote 0
Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
Hey,

I am from India too looking at SN. I read in some older posts that the SN on "The Jungle" is not pure. Can any of you confirm on this?
I read some posts as well but a member told me that one of the products on there should work. Unfortunately that product isn't available in my area for delivery so I am exploring other options. You can PM me for the product name.
I have found one product on the website that I can purchase but I am a little skeptical about the purity and the quality.
Anyone who can confirm please PM me for the product name and links.

Upvote 0
prettyinprozac

prettyinprozac

Jun 30, 2021
ive bought a bottle from the jungle, brand - microton.... quali-tech, havent tested it, does anyone have any idea?

Upvote 0