Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Hi.... i live in Germany and i have access to Metoclopramid...but SN seems to be not possible to get for ordinary people...does anybody know anyway to get it?...from Poland or Czech republic for example?? Online can man find actually only SN 2% but i did not find anyway to buy SN 99% online without a certificate stating the reason to buy it

Reactions: EndlessCycle
russian_roulette

russian_roulette

the time for sleep is now
Feb 23, 2020
I ordered mine on eBay approximately 3 months ago. It came from Poland and everything went well.

shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
I ordered mine on eBay approximately 3 months ago. It came from Poland and everything went well.

Same. Did not received it. But it is shipped a few days ago. I'm from Holland :)

• Love
Reactions: russian_roulette
russian_roulette

russian_roulette

Feb 23, 2020
Same. Did not received it. But it is shipped a few days ago. I'm from Holland :)

I hope everything goes well for you! :)

Reactions: shallow
russian_roulette

russian_roulette

Feb 23, 2020
New SN on eBay is online. Pm me if you need the links.

Reactions: scheme5
S

scheme5

Feb 21, 2020
@russian_roulette may I ask you to send me the link please? I tried to send you a pm but apparently I can't since I am new to the forum

Reactions: russian_roulette
russian_roulette

russian_roulette

Feb 23, 2020
@russian_roulette may I ask you to send me the link please? I tried to send you a pm but apparently I can't since I am new to the forum

You must have about 5 posts and joined this forum for longer than 24h. Then you can write to me via pm. :hug:

Hard-Bot

Hard-Bot

Jul 16, 2020
You must have about 5 posts and joined this forum for longer than 24h. Then you can write to me via pm. :hug:
Hi,
I am farily new as well, so i can't send PM... can u send me the links you mentioned earlier. Thank you :)