yelpss

yelpss

Jul 19, 2022
Hi, I'm from Asia and I don't have any access on pure SN. The only SN available here are those mixed salts used for curing meat. How many grams of SN in condiments form (the one for curing) should I take to successfully erase myself from this world?
Thanks.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I don't think it is reliable. I do remember seeing people say the amount of SN in it is not enough. I might be wrong, depending on the numbers.

Reactions: Lost cherry
S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
Hi, I'm from Asia and I don't have any access on pure SN. The only SN available here are those mixed salts used for curing meat. How many grams of SN in condiments form (the one for curing) should I take to successfully erase myself from this world?
Thanks.
From what I have read I don't believe that is going to work. If you imagine a glass of orange juice - if you put a few drops of that orange juice in a glass of water it will be so diluted (impure) that it won't taste like orange juice. The same applies with this as far as I understand it.

Reactions: tiger b
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
From what I have read I don't believe that is going to work. If you imagine a glass of orange juice - if you put a few drops of that orange juice in a glass of water it will be so diluted (impure) that it won't taste like orange juice. The same applies with this as far as I understand it.
That's exactly it. The amount of SN in this condiment (I think I know what they are talking about, I've seen it plenty of times myself) is small compared to the other ingredients it contains. If you also dilute it in water, it gets further "weakened".

Reactions: tiger b and serenec
S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
That's exactly it. The amount of SN in this condiment (I think I know what they are talking about, I've seen it plenty of times myself) is small compared to the other ingredients it contains. If you also dilute it in water, it gets further "weakened".
I can science! :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b and Lupgevif
yelpss

yelpss

Jul 19, 2022

thanks for the info, guess i have to find new ways