rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Pros for car are less possibility of interruption and parents don't have to find body.

Cons for car...might traumatize a random person. The only place I've found without a view from the road is a school. Lots of empty parking lots I've come across but all can be seen from the road. Would people stop if they saw someone throwing up? Idk

pros for at home...i have a bed to lie down on and will be more comfortable which makes me more likely to actually take the sn. I feel I might not ever take the sn if I plan to do it in my car

Cons...parents will find my body and be traumatized.

I have to ctb soon. I am losing my mind quickly. I'm leaning towards home which I feel is very selfish but idk.
At home is probably the wrong way to go. Im thinking the car is the only way. I cannot stand how bad I am going to hurt my parents either way.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, TAW122, Pookie and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I might sound cruel but I think it's better to traumatize a random person than your own family or people who know you.
Still, random people are unpredictable. They might just see you there and just call 911 and go on with their lives immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Buttercup2.0, Fehler and 2 others
sweater

sweater

tired of it all
Dec 23, 2020
In my experience, people tend to ignore things. I've definitely been in parking lots vomiting from my car and been ignored.
I would also much rather traumatize a stranger than someone I love, if that's selfish of me or what.
When it comes time for my to ctb, doing so in my car is definitely one of my top choices.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, rabbithole and WornOutLife
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Ultimately it is up to you to decide on where you'd choose your location (home or car), but either way yes, like others said, it would traumatize whoever discovers your body. As for me (speaking for myself of course and given my personal circumstances), I would not care too much about who really finds my body (my method is a firearm) for as long as I am successful. If I could do it in a place and in such a way that minimizes collateral damage (including making a mess), I would. However, if I am unable to, I would not wish to compromise and jeopardize my bus just to avoid traumatizing others. Sometimes I wished that voluntary euthanasia with a dignified exit is available so I wouldn't have to go to such lengths to find peace, but until then, this is the best we can do to find peace.

At the end of the day, it's your decision and you do whatever you feel is easiest and best in your circumstances.

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbithole