ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
All US sellers I found won't ship to Canada anymore

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
SN isnt really hard to obtain. You could find it at some walmarts and stuff in Canada. Problem with SN in Canada is getting some benzos or like meto/antiemetics, just cause you need prescription. And here especially in ontario, they've heavily monitored and regulated the use of prescribed substances; thus handing down punishments. i'd try and find anti-emetics and what not before focusing on where to obtain SN, as SN would be the easiest to obtain out of those 2-3 things.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
SN isnt really hard to obtain. You could find it at some walmarts and stuff in Canada. Problem with SN in Canada is getting some benzos or like meto/antiemetics, just cause you need prescription. And here especially in ontario, they've heavily monitored and regulated the use of prescribed substances; thus handing down punishments. i'd try and find anti-emetics and what not before focusing on where to obtain SN, as SN would be the easiest to obtain out of those 2-3 things.
Personally I got anti E from Bonanza online. no issues whatsoever, it just popped right in my mail no questions asked. Still waiting for my ordered Sn to arrive though, it seems stuck. I didn't know you could get it from Walmart tbh I might have a look for that

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Personally I got anti E from Bonanza online. no issues whatsoever, it just popped right in my mail no questions asked. Still waiting for my ordered Sn to arrive though, it seems stuck. I didn't know you could get it from Walmart tbh I might have a look for that
SN isn't anything illegal. i've seen people throughout the forums post screenshots of getting SN from walmart. Also, i saw SN on amazon as well. i'd double check the anti e from bonanza, but grats that you got it, probably the hardest thing to get really since it's prescrip. but yeah, check amazon as well.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
SN isn't anything illegal. i've seen people throughout the forums post screenshots of getting SN from walmart. Also, i saw SN on amazon as well. i'd double check the anti e from bonanza, but grats that you got it, probably the hardest thing to get really since it's prescrip. but yeah, check amazon as well.
Is it not uncommon to get "fake" anti E? I thought Bonanza was supposed to be legit. I haven't tested it out yet but the packaging looks real enough.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Depends, eBay sellers on here checked out and were legit, but people got screwed sometimes. So it won't hurt to check, especially before hand. And no, only reason I ask cause getting bonanza shipped around Ontario is hard as shit sometimes.

A

ayb

Feb 15, 2019
Amazon and ebay SN sellers no longer ship to Canada.
Am I fucked?

A

ayb

Feb 15, 2019
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
u might be fucked, really havent been able to find a proper sn source either.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Might be wise to do some research Has. Sodium Nitrite is a restricted chemical in Canada, and you definitely cannot purchase it over the counter anywhere in this country. Th
email
u might be fucked, really havent been able to find a proper sn source either.
Sodium Nitrate is sold in many places...not sodium nitrIte. The anti-emetics are very difficult to get, and you definitely need these to ensure that it works. There is an awful lot of poorly researched methods on this site now. Please...do your own research.
Might want to consider that the evidence for the lethality of SN is based on 'wild pigs' in Australia, and LD50 means that 50% of subjects...pigs, mice, rats etc. died upon its ingestion at a given amount. I am not saying that it does not work...but it is evident that people are asking others for information easily attainable for most with a computer, and getting it wrong. Please be certain of the veracity of any claims made. Do not put yourself/others in harms way. Research is the key...always.

Last edited:
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Might be wise to do some research Has. Sodium Nitrite is a restricted chemical in Canada, and you definitely cannot purchase it over the counter anywhere in this country. Th

email

Sodium Nitrate is sold in many places...not sodium nitrIte. The anti-emetics are very difficult to get, and you definitely need these to ensure that it works. There is an awful lot of poorly researched methods on this site now. Please...do your own research.
Might want to consider that the evidence for the lethality of SN is based on 'wild pigs' in Australia, and LD50 means that 50% of subjects...pigs, mice, rats etc. died upon its ingestion at a given amount. I am not saying that it does not work...but it is evident that people are asking others for information easily attainable for most with a computer, and getting it wrong. Please be certain of the veracity of any claims made. Do not put yourself/others in harms way. Research is the key...always.
which is why iv leaned away from this method and focused solely on N alone for effeciency.

Reactions: thrwaway99 and Deleted member 1768
L

last breath

Oct 31, 2019
Hey can anyone PM me the source of SN in Canada if anyone was able to find it?

nonamebrand1

nonamebrand1

Sep 5, 2019
anyone find any reliable SN that will ship to canada?

Reactions: bornsinner
F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
Would someone PM suppliers of SN that ship to Canada? Thanks