M

Mare Tranquillitatis

Mar 10, 2020
Did someone who lives in Austria reveive a delivery with SN? I cannot imagine it, because customs are so strict here and open nearly any parcel.

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I have a question too. So to be sure I need sodium NITRITE 95%+ food or lab grade it doesn't matter right? If the police will ask questions I can say I just decided to start curing meat? And then I can take huge amount of quetiapine for antiemetic purpose starting day before and some benzos right before SN to easier fade away? And no more suffering? I just can't find where to buy it yet... Maybe someone can give me a hint? It seems it is steadily available in US

Last edited:
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
The EU is basically a super nanny state trying to force its member nations to become what looks like a monster Godzilla nanny state.

I live in Germany and checked out its availability (SN) and official forms need to be filled out and filed before they will send it apparently. The border checks are rather ridiculous here as well. The laws here and forms are also absurd with regard to drugs/medications.

German Drug Controls

If one looks at the list you can see the controls here are out of touch with reality. Fentanyl is Anlage3 while something like Ativan/Lorazapam is also in that list, though its not even deadly! I know that its not, but probably because some prolife loud mouthed mommys, and medical reports have demonized it, talking about the danger of benzos likely mixed with drinking alcohol then dying, they put heavy controls on it.

You see, we arnt allowed to be fully responsible adults for our own actions here in the EU apparently (especially with drugs, exception Alcohol). No guns and all that as per normal in europe but if youre 18 you can buy samurai swords online, run into a church on a busy street here and hack people to death (both happened). Stuttgart Stuttgart Church German Police Shoot Man with Sword

Do that with a sword, knife, machete, a fork etc. or run over people with automobiles. Then of course youre magically responsible again for your actions with no government controls necessary. Lots of nonsense and double standards in Mickey Mouse Germany. That said I dont completely hate it here, theres things where germany is really hitting the mark to help its people in the ways that a government should, is paid to and is supposed to. Gov officials, law enforcement. Do your jobs, stop violating our natural right to make decisions for ourselves and stay out of my personal life!

And yeah, Ive heard about places that are way worse than Germany. Crazy and scary times.

Sorry slight venting here! :hihi:

Last edited:
Reactions: StateOfMind, less than and Mare Tranquillitatis