• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mara09

Mara09

Tired
Feb 6, 2021
So basically I'd have everything set to order my SN, but I'm scared because customs are really strict here and can't quite bring myself to do it.

Does anyone have any experience getting SN in Europe and more specifically Austria? I don't want police to come knocking at my door...I've heard lots of bad stories with ordering chemicals in GER/AT.

I'm also not sure what the worst case scenario here is...

Seller is from Czech Rebublic btw, don't know if that helps

Reactions: Querlista
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
First of all, customs in the EU are not strict at all.

Second, importing SN into the EU is 100% legal if you follow the air regulations (which black market sellers obviously don't).

Most importantly, there are no customs involved at all when you buy from the Czech seller.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think we think about the same seller. I am also hesitant to buy it. When my situation becomes even more desperate i won't give a fuck about the police. But for now it is too dangerous for me. I live in Germany btw. I heard stories of someone who had a penalty after he bought it from Ukraine. Another guy told me the custom marked the product but there was no penalty after he bought it from Czech. I hate this criminalization if you want to go peacefully.

Second, importing SN into the EU is 100% legal if you follow the air regulations (which black market sellers obviously don't).

Most importantly, there are no customs involved at all when you buy from the Czech seller.
In some countries you need a lience to obtain SN. So SN is regulated.

Last edited:
Mara09

Mara09

Tired
Feb 6, 2021

Idk about other EU countries but at least in Austria I know of a person who got into trouble with the police for ordering a dangerous substance, tbh I'm just a bit paranoid even if there shouldn't be any customs between EU borders. Unfortunately I don't know the details or what exactly he did to get himself into trouble, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else has experiences just to be safe. Thanks for the reply though, makes me feel a bit better.

Yeah, here SN isn't sold for private use so I assumed it wasn't quite legal, but honestly I had trouble finding anything about it online...

Last edited:
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
I think we think about the same seller. I am also hesitant to buy it. When my situation becomes even more desperate i won't give a fuck about the police. But for now it is too dangerous for me. I live in Germany btw. I heard stories of someone who had a penalty after he bought it from Ukraine. Another guy told me the custom marked the product but there was no penalty after he bought it from Czech. I hate this criminalization if you want to go peacefully.

What was the penalty? A fine?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Idk about other EU countries but at least in Austria I know of a person who got into trouble with the police for ordering a dangerous substance, tbh I'm just a bit paranoid even if there shouldn't be any customs between EU borders. Unfortunately I don't know the details or what exactly he did to get himself into trouble, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else has experiences just to be safe. Thanks for the reply though, makes me feel a bit better.

Yeah, here SN isn't sold for private use so I assumed it wasn't quite legal, but honestly I had trouble finding anything about it online...
In many EU countries the sale of SN to individuals is banned, but that doesn't mean buying if from abroad (importing) or the posession of it it. Every EU country indeed has it's own laws, but even if posession/importing happens to be illegal, buying such small amounts wouldn't result in anything worse than a fine in a country like Austria. What "dangerous substance" did this person import/purchase?

I can assure you, you won't get into trouble when buying from the Czech seller for the very simple reason it will get shipped in a truck which just drives over the open EU borders into Austria. No customs involved at all.

The only scenario where you possibly could get into "trouble" is when the Czech seller has to stop selling and the police asks him to supply a list of buyers because there are too many related suicides. It's an unlikely scenario and this could maybe result in a sort of "welfare visit". If such thing ever happens I can tell you we have the same problem since I bought SN from this seller as well.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What was the penalty? A fine?
A guy told me the story about another guy. I only know he's gotten in trouble with the police. There was no final penalty to that point.

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Here SN is heavily restricted, seems as a license is needed or you get a visit from someone. Strict controls mean SN cannot be resold even if you can get a legitimate supply without a license. Recent reports in the MSM haven't helped.

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Anyone who can dm me a European seller. I have a bottle but it's quite old, and would like to buy one more since it's getting harder to source. Not sure if I ever use it but just in case.

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Does anybody have any idea how Brexit may have affected getting SN into the UK?

Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
@Mara09 would you be willing to dm me your contact? I haven't been looki g for quite some time bunt haven't been able to find any contacts in europe unfortunately