chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I'm debating if I decide to use the SN whether I should do it at an Airbnb or at a hotel. My reasoning for the Airbnb would be a way less likely chance someone hears me vomiting or thrashing around. I would get a condo or separate house. My reluctance is mostly that it would traumatize the owners. What else should I consider? What would you do?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I would get a condo or separate house. My reluctance is mostly that it would traumatize the owners
I think if you can get a house that's the way to go. At any rate someone is going to find you no matter where you do it.
You probably won't be thrashing around much or at all, but I'm not sure about moaning if you have pain.

Reactions: chrisbate7 and Metalhead
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
i think if you can have 6/8 hours without finding and without vomiting(or take a second glass if you vomit or third if you vomit again)...and take 20/25 g SN... it's ok to die at 95/100...no?

Last edited:
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I have been debating this as well. I don't want to devalue the Airbnb property or reputation, whereas a large hotel chain won't have any effect from a death. If anyone has anything else to consider please advise.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Arvinneedstodie, Emily_Numb and 2 others
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Don't forget to check how covid restrictions may affect this ? If it was me I'd definitely be looking at Airbnb as my first option. Preferably a nice secluded place out in the countryside.

Reactions: chrisbate7 and Meditation guide
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm against AirBNB. First off, the owners will have to pay the bill of cleaning up your remains or disposing of linens and things associated with your death. Next, the fact that someone died in their AirBNB may traumatize them for life, they may not even rent that space out again, therefore it's a lost of financial income. Your death in their room will inconvenience them financially and emotionally. Also your family, if they care enough about you, can file a civil suit against the owners of the AirBNB room blaming them for your death, or not seeing the signs that you were emotionally compromised.

Hotels are a different story unless it's a mom and pop bed breakfast inn. Hotels are chain companies, they deal with suicides and sickness everyday, they also have the funds to do cleanups and have less overhead when it comes to legal issues. They can easily strip down the room and have the money to replace everything and more to be rented out again without letting others know what happened. Maids and hotel managers are well equipped to handle these cases cause they're trained in it from Day 1 when they took the job. If you're worried about thrashing in a hotel room or vomiting, most people who stay in a hotel room aren't gonna bother about the noise because it's not their business. Maybe a 10% chance that someone does give a fuck about your health would come knock on the door or call down to the office. People who stay at hotels are aware that there's a lot of people who vacation or on business get drunk or hammered then throw up everywhere. That's normal. If you're worried about it, then just crank the volume on the TV up.

AirBnBs are too intimate and personal to be trying to suicide in compared to a major chain hotel. Hotels think of you as a number, not a person, so you won't be bothered during your attempt, until it comes to check out time.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Fizz, Homecoming and 11 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The nice expensive hotels have house detectives that will open your door and investigate. On the other hand a seedy fleabag joint that houses all manner of low characters will think it's just a normal occurence.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
If there are suspicious sounds or complaints from other guests.

Oh I see. Ya it's a concern of mine but I'm going to have the TV on and do it at 1/2am. Im also not sure if the sound of someone throwing up is an automatic red flag to call authorities, or if that can even be heard thru the walls.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Meditation guide
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
People in here think that SN is the holy G when its not. Its harder than you think to CBT with it. People get found for reasons beyond explanation and i dont think its always a coincidence. Then there's vomiting.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Im also not sure if the sound of someone throwing up is an automatic red flag to call authorities, or if that can even be heard thru the walls.
I know when I'm in a lot of pain I yell and moan loud but that's just me. I fear having that dreaded unbearable stomach ache a few people have experienced. I would be screaming.

Reactions: Trannydiary and chrisbate7
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I lnow people have died. But every one's bodys different and just less than half of the people who try fail.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I'm against AirBNB. First off, the owners will have to pay the bill of cleaning up your remains or disposing of linens and things associated with your death. Next, the fact that someone died in their AirBNB may traumatize them for life, they may not even rent that space out again, therefore it's a lost of financial income. Your death in their room will inconvenience them financially and emotionally. Also your family, if they care enough about you, can file a civil suit against the owners of the AirBNB room blaming them for your death, or not seeing the signs that you were emotionally compromised.

Hotels are a different story unless it's a mom and pop bed breakfast inn. Hotels are chain companies, they deal with suicides and sickness everyday, they also have the funds to do cleanups and have less overhead when it comes to legal issues. They can easily strip down the room and have the money to replace everything and more to be rented out again without letting others know what happened. Maids and hotel managers are well equipped to handle these cases cause they're trained in it from Day 1 when they took the job. If you're worried about thrashing in a hotel room or vomiting, most people who stay in a hotel room aren't gonna bother about the noise because it's not their business. Maybe a 10% chance that someone does give a fuck about your health would come knock on the door or call down to the office. People who stay at hotels are aware that there's a lot of people who vacation or on business get drunk or hammered then throw up everywhere. That's normal. If you're worried about it, then just crank the volume on the TV up.

AirBnBs are too intimate and personal to be trying to suicide in compared to a major chain hotel. Hotels think of you as a number, not a person, so you won't be bothered during your attempt, until it comes to check out time.
Good points, thanks for taking the time to craft that response. I think you have convinced me to 100 percent go the hotel route. Also, harder for family to find out what hotel you are at. For Airbnb they could log into your online account and find out where you're staying
I lnow people have died. But every one's bodys different and just less than half of the people who try fail.
Those that fail are getting discovered or calling 911. If those things don't happen I think the odds are closer to 90% that you CTB

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, Meditation guide and Symbiote
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Good points, thanks for taking the time to craft that response. I think you have convinced me to 100 percent go the hotel route. Also, harder for family to find out what hotel you are at. For Airbnb they could log into your online account and find out where you're staying

Those that fail are getting discovered or calling 911. If those things don't happen I think the odds are closer to 90% that you CTB
[/QUOTE]
Not 90% no way. PPH gives it a 6-7 because they cant be sure your body won't reject it.
And people are anxious before hand causing sloppy mistakes.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Not 90% no way. PPH gives it a 6-7 because they cant be sure your body won't reject it.

So what do you suggest for success with SN, or another method

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Depends on how early you vomit after drinking. If you can hold it down for a while you'll most likely be dead. I don't think the method is perfect by any stretch but it's about as good as your going to get.

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
So what do you suggest for success with SN, or another method
I don't believe suggesting methods for CBT is ethical
But i do believe more people fail from SN than die. Unless the person has 0 SI.
I think determination is the biggest factor

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily_Numb
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Depends on how early you vomit after drinking. If you can hold it down for a while you'll most likely be dead. I don't think the method is perfect by any stretch but it's about as good as your going to get.
[/QUOTE]
I agree actually but its a big big IF. Its your body's SI to reject the poison.
I take it SN will not be your method
Probably not.

Last edited:
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
The nice expensive hotels have house detectives that will open your door and investigate. On the other hand a seedy fleabag joint that houses all manner of low characters will think it's just a normal occurence.
As someone who has stayed in luxury hotels all over the world I can assure you that hotels do not have 'detectives that let themselves into your room'. Absolute nonsense. If there's a disturbance, they would call up to you room from the front desk to tell you to keep in down. I'm not sure how much 'trashing about' you expect to happen?!

People puke in hotels ALL THE TIME. This would not get even a call from the front desk. I'm shocked people think this is even a thing to worry about. Talk about over thinking it!

Please don't do it in an Air BnB. That is another persons property! Anyone who does it in an air BnB is selfish of you ask me. The knock on effect it would have on the owners is massive. Think this through please

Last edited:
Reactions: archipelago, Hyperbunny, All washed up and 4 others
Justcheckingout

Justcheckingout

Jul 27, 2020
I agree that hotel is the better option. You can also buy a plastic drop cloth used for painting to shield the bed or whatever furniture you decide to lay down on. That makes for easy cleanup as well so it's a win win. I plan to try and ctb outside but if that fails I will do it in a hotel and try to keep it as clean as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Busdriver and Emily_Numb
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

I agree with this.

I would add that this is also a good time to CTB in a hotel if it remains open, as many have to follow guidelines and limit occupancy, so there willl be less rooms occupied and perhaps even rooms left open between occupied rooms. One could call the hotel and ask about this, say they're concerned about COVID and ask what precautions are being taken regarding cleaning and occupancy.

Another thing someone can do is get a white noise machine and if they plan to ctb in the bed, then put the machine against the wall, play it for awhile before attempting to make sure no one complains.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Busdriver and rt1989526
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
Please don't ctb at an airbnb.

The people that own that property most very likely have nothing to do with it so please, leave them out of it.

Reactions: chrisbate7, GoodPersonEffed and Emily_Numb
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Be aware that if for some reason you end up going to a hospital they are mostly full now at least in the USA and you won't get as much attention and help as you normally would, not to mention being in a covid infested environment. You might be waiting a very long time to be seen by any doctor.